Hey guys, I know it’s been a while since my last major news update, but I just wanted to give everyone a quick heads up as to what’s been going on, future plans, projects, etc. So let’s hit!
First off, for those of you who have been trying to access either ZugGaming.com or it’s sister site, DominateWoWGold.com, within the past 2 weeks or so you may have noticed the site was very slow to load or would not load at all. This was due to a continuous DDoS (distrubuted denial of service attack) that had been going on for nearly the last 2 weeks. In non-nerd speak…someone used thousands (perhaps tens of thousands) of computers to attack my server, causing insane load times and in some cases bringing my server offline.
As of now I’ve managed to stop the attacks, so /cross fingers that we won’t be attacked again. I do apologize if you were unable to access my site to view guides or other materials during this down time.
Secondly, I know my postings have been much less than I normally do. The past few months have just been pretty crazy for me, so I’ve had to take an extended break from WoW and the site. However, as things are finally getting a little more manageable I’ll be back to my regular posting schedule.
In the next weeks and months to come I’ll be releasing a series of guides, strategy, techniques and tactics on such topics as…
- PvP and Arena
- PvE and Raiding
- Class Guides
- Profession Guides
- Gold Making Tutorials
- and much more…
side note: for those of you that have been waiting, I’m updating my talent builds tonight, so those should be fixed later this evening.
Also, don’t forget, for a short while longer I’ve got my gold guide still on discount for our 2 year anniversary special. Make sure you take advantage of the $20.00 discount while I still have the special anniversary price! Click here to check it out.
I believe that’s pretty much it, once again I thank you for your understanding and look forward to the positive direction the site is headed in into the next year and beyond.
Hey guys, just a brief news announcement regarding both my upcoming premium and free site guides. Please note, during the next few days there will not be many posts on the site. This is so I can enjoy the initial leveling blitz of the expansion. Once things die down I’ll be releasing scores of new and updated guides.
…also, don’t forget that my best hair cut of Azeroth contest is still going on! You can win a free 60 day game card, the deadline is this Friday!
- Zuggy’s Gold Mastery Guide – WotLK Update, 11/30/08
- Zuggy’s Powerful Professions Guide – WotLK Update, 11/30/08
- Zuggy’s Speed Leveling 1-80 Horde Guide – WotLK Update, 11/30/08
Free Site Guides:
- Class Talent Builds – first guides will release 11/21/08, will continue through 11/30/08 with additional updates added as needed.
- Class Macros – updates for existing macros will begin 11/21/08, otherwise these guides are already completed.
- Class Focus Macros – updates for existing macros will begin 11/21/08, additional class focus macros will be added through 11/30/08.
- Professions Guides – existing guides will be updated following my premium guides launch, sometime around 12/1/08 to 12/7/08. No ETA on new profession guides.
- Instance Guides - 5 / 10 man instances will begin as soon as I start completing these instances, which will likely be around 11/20/08 and continue into the coming weeks and months. These will include in depth strategies, video, and possible audio explanations of encounters and bosses.
- Arena Strategies – early updates will begin 12/9/08, major strategy overhaul will begin 12/16/08 and continue through arena season 5. Most current guides will be updated and additional guides will be added for other classes, comps, strategies, etc.
If you have a guide would like to suggest just drop me an email via the contact link in the menu bar up top. I’m more than willing to divert time to a subject matter if there is a need for it. Your feedback is always appreciated to me.
I”m still working on hammering out a better way to organize all of these guides for easy viewing, and I think I’m fairly close to a workable solution. All of these new guides will be organized in such a way that they can be easily browsed and navigated.
Hey guys, so it’s been a pretty big couple of months here at Zug Gaming, especially with the expansion looming closer and closer every day. With the expansion so close I’ll be moving virtually all of my efforts on the site into content which will be better suited for the level 80 game and the Wrath of the Lich King.
Here’s a quick breakdown of a few things on my to-do list in the upcoming weeks and months:
- Instance / Dungeon guides for all 5 / 10 / 25 man instances in WotLK, including as many videos as possible
- Arena guides and strategies for as many comps and make ups as possible; many of the guides currently on the site will be updated to reflect new strategies for these teams
- Much more complete talent spec guides, including arena, raiding, world pvp, leveling, farming, etc.
- Updated macro guides for all classes, including focus macros
- These are just a few of the major points I’ve planned for the expansion, I’m sure there will be numerous additional guides I haven’t even thought of yet.
Note on Frequency of Content Postings:
As many of you know, I’ve been running this site for nearly a year and a half now, with 95+ percent of all content being produced solely by myself. I do my best to continue to create new strategies and update existing guides as often as possible. However, increasing collegiate obligations may hinder my ability to update the site as often as I would like.
Join the Team!
Zug Gaming is always looking for well spoken and intelligent gamers to join the team. As a part of the Zug Gaming team you’ll have the opportunity to have your voice heard by thousands of gamers every day! There is no subject matter I’m not looking for…
- Arena Guides
- Opinion / Rant column
- Video Reviews
- Talent Spec Break downs
- Class Guides
- Profession Guides
- Instance Strategies
- and much more!
If you’re interested in helping Zug Gaming continue to grow please don’t hesitate to contact me via email at support (at) zuggaming (dot) com, or just click the contact button above.