- Glyph of Corpse Explosion – Any target killed by your Corpse Explosion ability will also explode. Only affects targets within range of your Corpse Explosion ability, and cannot happen more than once every 6 seconds. (Didn’t have the range restriction)
- Glyph of Wrath – Reduces the pushback suffered from damaging attacks while casting your Wrath spell by 50%. (Old – Increases the chance you’ll resist spell interruption when casting your Wrath spell by 50%.)
- Glyph of Innervate – Your Innervate spell now grants you full mana regeneration while casting for 20 sec, in addition to the effect on the primary target. Innervate’s effect is instead increased by 20% if you are the primary target. (Old – Your innervate ability now has an additional 20% strength mana regeneration effect on you, in addition to the effect on your primary target.)
- Glyph of Starfire – Your Starfire ability increases the duration of your Moonfire effect on the target by 3 sec, up to a maximum of 9 additional seconds. (Old – Didn’t have the 9 seconds limit)
- Glyph of Aspect of the Monkey – While Aspect of the Monkey or Aspect of the Dragonhawk are active, each time you dodge you gain 30% increased movement speed for 6 sec. This speed does not stack with other movement speed increasing effects.Â (Old – Didn’t include Aspect of the Dragonhawk)
- Glyph of Trueshot Aura – While your Trueshot Aura is active, you have 10% increased critical strike chance on your Aimed Shot. (Old – Increases the attack power bonus of Trueshot Aura by an additional 2%.)
- Glyph of Crusader Strike – Reduces the mana cost of your Crusader Strike ability by 20%. (Old – Your Crusader strike deals 20% more damage when your target is incapacitated or stunned.)
- Glyph of Holy Light – Your Holy Light grants 10% of its heal amount to up to 5 friendly targets within 5 yards of the initial target. (Old – 100 Yards, typo)
- Glyph of Spirit of Redemption – All heals cast while Spirit of Redemption is active have a 20% chance to increase the remaining duration of Spirit of Redemption by 4 sec. (Old – 5 Sec)
- Glyph of Shadow Word: Pain – Increases the damage done by your Mind Flay spell by 10% when your target is afflicted with Shadow Word: Pain. (Old – Reduces the mana cost of your Shadow Word: Pain spell by 20%.)
- Glyph of Mind Soothe has been removed.
- *Added* Glyph of Shadow – While in Shadowform, your spell critical strikes increase your spell power by 10% of your Spirit for 10 sec.
- Glyph of Rupture - Increases the duration of Rupture by 4 sec. (Old – 5 sec)
- Glyph of Shiv has been removed.
- *Added* Glyph of Vigor – Vigor grants an additional 10 maximum energy.
- Glyph of Sprint – Increases the movement speed of your Sprint ability by an additional 30%, but reduces the duration by 5 sec. (Old – Decreases the cooldown of Sprint by 60 sec.)
- Glyph of Sinister Strike – Your Sinister Strike critical strikes have a 50% chance to add an additional combo point. (Old – 40%)
- Glyph of Strength of Earth has been removed.
- Glyph of Earth Elemental Totem has been removed.
- Glyph of Totem of Wrath has been removed.
- *Added* Glyph of Lava Lash – Damage on your Lava Lash is increased by an additional 10% if your weapon is enchanted with Flametongue.
- *Added* Glyph of Lava – Your Lava Burst spell gains an additional 10% of your spellpower
- *Added* Glyph of Elemental Mastery – Reduces the cooldown of your Elemental Mastery ability by 30 sec.
- Glyph of Flame Shock – Increases the duration of your Flame Shock ability by 6 sec and it is not consumed by casting Lava Burst. (Old – 3 seconds, didn’t prevent Lava Burst from consuming it)
- Glyph of Souls – Reduces the mana cost of your Ritual of Souls spell by 70%. (Old – Your Ritual of Souls spell no longer requires a Soul Shard.)