How do I gain reputation with Knights of the Ebon Blade?
There are several ways you will be able to gain reputation with Knights of the Ebon Blade.
- If you’re a Death Knight you’ll have the option of doing four quests which give you Knights of Ebon Blade reputation. These include: Taking Back Acherus, The Battle For The Ebon Hold, The Ebon Watch, and The Light of Dawn. Note: only Death Knights can complete these quests.
- For everyone else, you can complete the normal mode daily dungeon quests. These quests reward 1 of 4 reputation tokens, one of which is Ebon Blade Commendation Badge. This badge awards +250 Knights of the Ebon Blade reputation when used.
- Timear Foresees Centrifuge Constructs in your Future! – The Oculus
- Timear Foresees Infinite Agents in your Future! – CoT: Stratholme Past
- Timear Forese es Titanium Vanguards in your Future! – Halls of Lightning
- Timear Foresees Ymirjar Berserkers in your Future! – Utgarde Pinnacle
Finally, you’ll have the option of championing the Knights of the Ebon. To champion this faction you must wear your Tabard of the Ebon Blade while you completing other level 80 5 man dungeons. This will award you reputation with the Knights of the Ebon Blade for any mobs or bosses you kill.
- Non-Elite Mobs Normal – 0
- Non-Elite Mobs Heroic – 1-2
- Elite Trash Normal – 5
- Elite Trash Heroic – 15
- Super Trash Normal – 10
- Super Trash Heroic – 30
- Boss Normal – 50
- Boss Heroic – 250
Knights of the Ebon Blade Rewards
- Arcanum of Toxic Warding (Head Slot Enhancement)
- Dark Soldier Cape (Caster Cloak)
- Pattern: Nerubian Reinforced Quiver (Leatherworking Pattern)
- Toxin-Tempered Sabatons (Plate Foot Armor)
- Unholy Persuader (Slow Off Hand Fist Weapon)
- Arcanum of Torment (Head Slot Enhancement)
- Design: Wicked Monarch Topaz (Jewelcrafting Design)
- Reaper of Dark Souls (Slow One-Handed Melee Sword)
- Runeblade of Demonstrable Power (Two-Handed Melee Sword)
- Spaulders of the Black Arrow (Mail Shoulder Armor)
- Sterile Flesh-Handling Gloves (Cloth Hand Armor)
- Wound-Binder’s Wristguards (Leather Wrist Armor)
- Pattern: Abyssal Bag (Tailoring Pattern)