Below is the updated list of warrior glyphs which will be introduced when the wrath of the lich king is released. Note, you will be able to use 3 major and 3 minor glyphs at level 80. Make sure you check out the the Compiled Inscription Glyphs to see the other class glyphs.
Major Warrior Glyphs
- Glyph of Revenge – After using revenge your next heroic strike costs no rage
- Glyph of Barbaric Insults – Your mocking blow also taunts the target
- Glyph of Cleaving – Reduces the rage cost of cleave by 5
- Glyph of Execution – Your execute ability deals damage as if you had 10 additional rage
- Glyph of Mortal Strike – Increase the damage of your mortal strike ability by 10% but the healing penalty is reduced by half
- Glyph of Bloodthirst – Increases the healing you receive from your bloodthirst ability by 20%
- Glyph of Whirlwind – Increases the number of targets your whirlwind ability hits by 1
- Glyph of Hamstring – Gives your hamstring ability a 10% chance to immobilize the target for 5 seconds
- Glyph of Blocking - Increases the block value by 10% for 10 after using your shield slam ability
- Glyph of Spell Reflection – Reduces the cooldown of your spell reflection ability by 10 seconds
- Glyph of Intervene – Increases the number attacks you intercept for your intervene target by 1
- Glyph of Rapid Charge – Reduces the cooldown of your charge ability by 20%
- Glyph of Victory Rush – Your Victory Rush ability has a 30% increased critical strike chance against targets above 90% health
- Glyph of Taunt – Increases the chance for your taunt ability to succeed by 8%
- Glyph of Rapid Charge – Reduces the cooldown of your charge ability by 20%
- Glyph of Resonating Power – Increases the maximum targets affected by your thunder clap ability by 4.
- Glyph of Heroic Strike – You gain 10 rage when you critically strike with your heroic strike ability
- Glyph of Sweeping Strikes – You generate 30 rage over 13 seconds when you use sweeping strikes ability
- Glyph of Rending – Increases the duration of your rend ability by 3 seconds
- Glyph of Overpower – Adds a 50% chance to enable your overpower when your attacks are parried
- Glyph of Sunder Armor – Your sunder armor ability affects a second nearby target
- Glyph of Devastate – Your devastate ability now applies two stacks of sunder armor
Minor Warrior Glyphs
- Glyph of Bloodrage – Reduces the health cost of your bloodrage ability by 50%
- Glyph of Battle - Increases the duration of your battle shout ability by 1 minutes
- Glyph of Mocking Blow – Increases the damage of your mocking blow ability by 25%
- Glyph of Thunder Clap - Increases the radius of your thunder clap ability by 2 yards
Major hunter aimed shot changes – Now Instant Cast!
I have some good news, and some bad news. First, the bad news. Unfortunately we won’t be able to do the Aspect of the Viper change I discussed yesterday (passive instead of requiring you to attack the target) at this time because of technical limitations and its potential to shake up our current balance goals. However, we will evaluate it as an option for a future patch.
Now, the good news.
- Aimed Shot – This shot will now be instant cast, its damage/effect/cooldown will remain unchanged.
- Scatter shot – This will now be an 11-point Survival talent.
- Readiness – This will now be the 21-point Marksmanship talent.
- Trap Mastery – This will now be the 41-point Survival talent. Granted, not very sexy for a 41-pointer but we’ll do some changes there in a future patch (after WOLK ships).
These changes will be live in an upcoming beta build.
Wow…just wow, I’m at a loss for this change. Now, don’t get me wrong, I have no problem with buffing hunters for wotlk. There are certainly some areas where the class needs some help, but making aimed shot an instant cast seems “excessive” at the very least.
6 second cooldown, mortal strike debuff, and instant cast? I just don’t see how this can ever be balanced for PvP without some additional and major adjustments to hunter shot rotation.
PvP consideratios left aside, I think this will be a great buff for marks hunters in PvE. Hopefully bringing the spec closer to that of beast mastery once all the changes are finalized before wrath of the lich king.
More changes from build 8982, this time for the shaman class.
- Stoneclaw totem also protects your other totems, causing them to absorb damage.
- Riptide heal value has been increased. (764-826 to 1015-1099 for Rank 4, 668-722 to 888-960 for Rank 3, etc …)
- Mana Spring Totem now restores 30 mana every 2 seconds. (Old – 90 mana every 5 seconds)
- Storm, Earth, and Fire doesn’t increase the effect of spell power on your Lightning Bolt but reduces the cooldown of Chain Lightning by 0.5/1/1.5/2/2.5 sec instead.
Seemingly minor changes to the class, but the new stoneclaw totem in particular is very interesting. Having what essentially amounts to a shield totem, should increase the strategic element of totem placement, particularly in arena. If anything else this should make it a bit more difficult for other players to just snipe an entire totem forest in 3 seconds. Though this will all be dependent on the amount of the absorb.
Riptide just looks better and better every time I see it. Now with nearly +300 healing added to it it’s just looking stacked! (as it shoulder considering it’s so deep in the talent tree). A friend of mine who was lucky enough get a beta invite tried out the new talent earlier today, check out his results. Note: he would have had approximately 2500 healing on live with this gear / trinket / earthweapon.
Additionally, earth shield was healing for around 1300 with trinket up, and that’s without the new improved shields talent, which adds another 15%. All in all, restoration is just looking very improved for expansion.
The inevitable is finally going to come to pass…that’s right ladies and gentlemen, death knights are getting nerfed. /tear
We’re starting to get a lot of PvP data in, and several classes are having trouble beating rogues, Frost mages, Ret paladins and death knights.
Death knights have a lot of options at the moment, which is cool, but makes it really hard for another player to catch a break and burn a death knight down. So we’re going to try some changes. I won’t sugar-coat it — these are nerfs.
– The ghoul is doing too much damage. He is receiving 100% of death knight strength, which is much higher than most pets.
– Chains of Ice is going back to be being dispellable. It is probably the best snare in the game at the moment, for a class that already has Death Grip.
– The same is true of both Strangulate and Mind Freeze. Strangulate’s cooldown is going to go up. Mind Freeze remains the quick interrupt.
– We’re increasing the cooldown on Anti-Magic Shell. We don’t think this will hurt DKs in PvE much, and it still leaves you with Icebound Fortitude to use often.
As always, if we overdid it, if DKs are now too weak in PvP, we’ll adjust. But we were at the point where we weren’t getting a lot of good numbers because some fights were just over too quickly.
Most of these changes don’t seem all that massive, yes they are nerfs, there’s no denying that. But I don’t think these minor changes take away from the overall utility of the class. You’ve got a class that arguable has the best of everything…crowd control, snares, damage output, survivability, all wrapped up in an explosive and high armor package. Something has got to give in order to bring it in line with other classes, especially from a PvP perspective.
I’m very interested to see the finalize version of these changes on the beta. It’s been great to watch Blizzard build a class from the ground up, they really are dong a fine job assimilating such a dynamic and interesting character into the existing.
What do you think? Will death knights before crazy overpowered even after these changes? or are they brought down to the land of us mere mortals.
A lot of pretty interesting changes here. The deadly brew change is very nice and will allow you to seamlessly apply 3 poisons, though I’m still not sure how the single stack wounds are gong to be. I really like the idea of main handing wound poison / off handing deadly with an extra off hand for shiv macro wound for casters.
The combat tree was pretty “meh” this time around. Blizzard allowing gouge to award a combo point again is justified, the change previously was completly ridiculous and it’s good to see this changed back. The change to aggression is pretty stupid, at least for PvP rogues. It was never worth it to put 3 points into aggression anyway and changing it to 5 doesn’t help at all.
If blizzard really wants to help aggression they should change it to 10% for 3 points. On one final note, filthy tricks is frankly pretty crazy. Prep on 5 minute cool down on top of the other talents that reduce your main cool down abilities will truly bring meaning to the phrase “cool down spam”.
- Deadly Brew revamped – Now when you apply Instant, Wound or Mind-Numbing poison to a target, you have a 50% chance to apply Crippling poison.
- Improved Poisons – Now increases the chance to apply Instant and Deadly Poison to your target by 2/4/6/8/10% (down from 3/6/9/12/15%).
- Hunger for Blood – now only attempt to remove a Bleed effect. (Old – any harmful physical effect)
- Gouge – Now awards one combo point.
- Aggression – Moved from Tier 6 to Tier 5. Increased from 3 points to 5. Now increases the damage of your Sinister Strike, Backstab, and Eviscerate abilities by 2/4/6/8/10%.
- Endurance – Now also increases your total stamina by 2/4%.
- Blood Poisoning renamed Savage Combat – Now also increases your total attack power by 2/4%.
- Vitality – has been changed now increases your Energy renegeration rate by 3/6/10%.
- Tricks of the Trade – Now has a cost of 15 energy.
- Filthy Tricks – Now also reduces the cooldown of Preparation by 2.5/5 min
A lot of interesting fixes and overall “smoothing” for lack of a better word, for hunter pets coming up in the next WOTLK beta build. While there’s been a lot of truly major changes for WOTLK, it’s great to see these type of small…seemingly insignificent changes as well. Honestly, these are the things that have polished the game to the point it is, and will continue to polish and perfect it into the future.
- Taunt no longer shares a cooldown with Growl and Cower.
- Avoidance, not Great Resistance, is the prereq for Wolverine Bite.
- We are still trying to rework Heart of the Phoenix to get around the shortcomings.
- Tenacity and Ferocity pets lost their armor multiplier but it was given to all pets at base. The net effect is that Cunning pets won’t be at a stat deficit compared to the other trees.
- Roar of Recovery provides more mana.
- Lick Your Wounds now with faster licking technology.(lol?)
- Carrion Feeder cooldown dropped to 30. We can’t easily change the range because this spells uses the same tech as the undead racial.
- Focus cost removed from Bullheaded.
- Not directly talent-related, but rather than reworking Prowl, cats got a second damage ability, Rake. It felt odd for them to shift from most desired pet to one of the least desired.
As far as who belongs to which tree, those decisions were made largely based on the pet special ability, not what ecologically makes more sense with the tree’s theme. Strong CC or other PvP-useful abilities were generally given the Cunning tree, just because we didn’t also want to see those same pets as the most popular when raiding or soloing. The goal is to have a lot more options about which pet you’re going to bring. With the Cunning stat change and tree rework, hopefully that will include those animals as well.
Rather than start another thread, feel free to talk about any of the pet family abilities (Rake, Web, Poison Spit etc.) as well within this one.
Cats have Rake, Prowl and Bite. Prowl has almost no combat use. Bite is spammable. Rake has a short cooldown like other pet abilities, but it’s a bleed like the druid attack.
Lots of interesting changes here, more than anything it just looks like buffs across the board. All in all the class is really coming together nicely. Most of the talents synergize well with each other making for a very dynamic and well designed class. The only issue I can see with Death Knights, especially after this most recent round of buffs…well, where does it end?
Death Knights have more utility than any other class on top of great damage…oh, and they can function as a tank! I understand it’s a hero class, so it should be distinctly different, but with a class as jammed packed full of amazing talents, skills and utility, where does it end and can the class truly be balance for both PvP and PvE?
I’m not so sure, but knowing there is still many changes in the coming weeks prior to patch 3.0.2′s release I think many of these issues will be thoroughly addressed.
– Death Coil, Frost Strike, Death and Decay damage increased.
– Strikes that scale with diseases changed so that the weapon damage, not just the flat damage, scales with the disease.
– Double rune abilities damage increased: Obliterate, Howling Blast, Scourge Strike, Death Strike.
– Unholy Blight no longer causes Blood Plague, but had its cooldown removed.
– Several attack power coefficients increased.
– Bloody Strikes and Scent of Blood swapped places.
– Bladed Armor now turns armor into Strength (which then is turned into Parry).
– Master of Ghouls’ Ghoul now lasts until killed or similarly dismissed.
– Ravenous Dead no longer affects Ghoul duration, but grants your rotting little buddy 60% more of your Str and Sta. (Stam goes from 30% of yours to ~50% of yours. Strength goes from 100% to 160%.)
– Frost Presence now grants 10% total health in addition to its current bonuses.
– Blood Gorged, Rage of Rivendare and Tundra Stalker all grant 1/2/3/4/5 expertise.
– Veteran of the Third War increased to 6/6/6 Str / Sta / Exp to match warriors.
– Will of the Necropolis no longer grants expertise and now lowers Anti-Magic Shell cooldown.
– Pestilence has no target limit. (It still has a radius limit.) Pesilence glyph now increases area.
– Death and Decay no longer has a cower component, but a glyph can add that back.
– Frigid Dreadplate now has a 100% chance for 2/4/6% miss but only on the DK.
Rewards for the selfless buffer
– Abom’s Might now grants 2% Strength at all times.
– Improved Icy Talons now grants 2% haste at all times.
– Ebon Plaguebringer now grants 3% crit at all times.
– Lichbane now does 2% weapon damage as Fire, and double damage to undead.
– Swordbreaking and Swordshattering add disarm duration reduction.
– Spellbreaking and Spellshattering add silence duration reduction.
– Cinderglacier reduced to 2 charges.
So we’ve all known that inscription is headed this way for the WotLK, and while there’s been a lot of speculation as to what may be in store for the profession nothing has really been finalized until now. Below is a just a taste of some of the new glyphs for inscription.
For those of you who aren’t up on inscription it’s pretty basic, just check out this brief introduction to inscription guide and you’ll get the gist of what’s in store.
While it’s great to at least some some of the preliminary information regarding the profession I’m already very excited to see what’s in store for the future, as well as some more advanced information regarding how the profession will work, materials, high end recipes, etc.
Glyph – Aimed Shot 01 (Hunter): Decreases the cooldown of Aimed Shot by (-1) sec.
Glyph – Arcane Shot 01 (Hunter): Your Arcane Shot refunds 20% of its mana cost if the target has one of your Stings active on it.
Glyph – Aspect of the Beast 01 (Hunter): Increases the attack power bonus of Aspect of the Beast for you and your pet by an additional 2%.
Glyph – Aspect of the Monkey 01 (Hunter): While Aspect of the Moneky is active, each time you dodge you gain 30% increased movement speed for 6 sec. This speed does not stack with other movement speed increasing effects.
Glyph – Aspect of the Viper 01 (Hunter): You regenerate mana from Aspect of the Viper as if you had 15% less mana in your current mana pool.
Glyph – Bestial Wrath 01 (Hunter): Decreases the cooldown of Bestial Wrath by (-20) sec.
Glyph – Deterrence 01 (Hunter): Decreases the cooldown of Deterrence by (-20) sec.
Glyph – Disengage 01 (Hunter): Decreases the cooldown of Disengage by (-5) sec.
Glyph – Freezing Trap 01 (Hunter): When your Freezing Trap breaks, the victim is afflicted with a 40% snare, recovering 10% per sec. for 4 sec.
Glyph – Frost Trap 01 (Hunter): Increases the radius of the effect from your Frost Trap by 2 yards.
Glyph – Hunter’s Mark 01 (Hunter): Increases the attack power bonus of your Hunter’s Mark by 20%.
Glyph – Immolation Trap 01 (Hunter): Decreases the duration of the effect from your Immolation Trap by 6000 sec., but damage while active is increased by 100%
Glyph – Improved Aspect of the Hawk 01 (Hunter): Increases the effect of Improved Aspect of the Hawk by an additional 6.
Glyph – Multi-Shot 01 (Hunter): Decreases the cooldown of Multi-Shot by (-1) sec.
Glyph – Rapid Fire 01 (Hunter): Increases the haste from Rapid Fire by an additional 8%.
Glyph – Serpent Sting 01 (Hunter): Increases the duration of your Serpent Sting by 3 sec.
Glyph – Snake Trap 01 (Hunter): Your Snake Trap creates 2 additional snakes.
Glyph – Steady Shot 01 (Hunter): Increases the damage dealt by Steady Shot by 10% when your target is afflicted with Serpent Sting.
Glyph – Trueshot Aura 01 (Hunter): Increases the attack power bonus of Trueshot Aura by an additional 2%.
Glyph – Volley 01 (Hunter): Decreases the mana cost of Volley by 20%.
Glyph – Wyvern Sting 01 (Hunter): Decreases the cooldown of your Wyvern Sting by (-15) sec., but decreases the damage it deals by 20%.
Glyph of Arcane Explosion 01 (Mage): Reduces mana cost of Arcane Explosion by 10%.
Glyph of Arcane Missiles 01 (Mage): Increases the range of Arcane Missiles by 5 yards.
Glyph of Arcane Power 01 (Mage): Increases the duration of Arcane Power by 3 sec.
Glyph of Blink 01 (Mage): Increases the distance you travel with the Blink spell by 5 yards.
Glyph of Evocation 01 (Mage): Your Evocation ability also causes you to regain 15% of your health over its duration.
Glyph of Fireball 01 (Mage): Increases the initial damage dealt by Fireball by 5%, but removes the damage over time effect.
Glyph of Fireblast 01 (Mage): Increases the critical strike chance of Fireblast by 50% when the target is stunned or incapacitated.
Glyph of Frost Nova 01 (Mage): Your Frost Nova targets can take an additional 20% damage before the Frost Nova effect automatically breaks.
Glyph of Frostbolt 01 (Mage): Increases the damage dealt by Frostbolt by 5%, but removes the slowing effect.
Glyph of Ice Armor 01 (Mage): Your Ice Armor and Frost Armor spells grant an additional 20% armor and resistance.
Glyph of Ice Block 01 (Mage): Your Frost Nova cooldown is now reset every time you use Ice Block.
Glyph of Ice Lance 01 (Mage): Increases the range of your Ice Lance by 5 yards.
Glyph of Icy Veins 01 (Mage): Your Icy Veins ability also removes all movement slowing and cast time slowing effects.
Glyph of Improved Scorch 01 (Mage): The Improved Scorch talent now generates 5 applications of the Improved Scorch effect each time Scorch is cast.
Glyph of Invisibility 01 (Mage): Increases the duration of the Invisibility effect by 5 sec.
Glyph of Mage Armor 01 (Mage): Your Mage Armor spell grants an additional 20% mana regeneration while casting.
Glyph of Mana Gem 01 (Mage): Increases the mana recieved from using a mana gem by 10%.
Glyph of Polymorph 01 (Mage): Your Polymorph spell also removes all damage over time effects from the target.
Glyph of Remove Curse 01 (Mage): Your Remove Curse spell also makes the target immune to all Curses for 6 sec.
Glyph of Water Elemental 01 (Mage): Reduces the cooldown of your Summon Water Elemental spell by (-30) sec.
Glyph – Adrenaline Rush 01 (Rogue): Decreases the cooldown of Adrenaline Rush by (-60) sec.
Glyph – Ambush 01 (Rogue): Increases the range on Ambush by 5 yards.
Glyph – Backstab 01 (Rogue): Increases the damage dealt by Backstab to stunned and incapacitated targets by 20%.
Glyph – Blade Flurry 01 (Rogue): Reduces the energy cost of Blade Flurry by 100%.
Glyph – Crippling Poison 01 (Rogue): Increases the chance to trigger Crippling Poison by 10%.
Glyph – Deadly Throw 01 (Rogue): Increases the range on Deadly Throw by 5 yards.
Glyph – Evasion 01 (Rogue): Increases the duration of Evasion by 5 sec.
Glyph – Eviscerate 01 (Rogue): Increases the critical strike chance of Eviscerate by 10%.
Glyph – Expose Armor 01 (Rogue): Increases the duration of Expose Armor by 10 sec.
Glyph – Feint 01 (Rogue): Reduces the energy cost of Feint by 10.
Glyph – Garrote 01 (Rogue): Increases periodic damage dealt by Garrrote by 45%, but decreases the duration by 3 sec.
Glyph – Ghostly Strike 01 (Rogue): Increases the damage dealt by Ghostly Strike by 50% and the duration of its effect by 4 sec., but increases its cooldown by 10 sec.
Glyph – Gouge 01 (Rogue): Reduces the power cost of Gouge by 10.
Glyph – Hemorrhage 01 (Rogue): Increases the damage bonus against targets afflicted by Hemorrhage by 40%.
Glyph – Preparation 01 (Rogue): Decreases the cooldown of Preparation by (-2) min.
Glyph – Rupture 01 (Rogue): Increases the duration of Rupture by 5 sec.
Glyph – Sap 01 (Rogue): Increases the duration of Sap by 10 sec.
Glyph – Shiv 01 (Rogue): Reduces the energy cost of Shiv by 5.
Glyph – Sinister Strike 01 (Rogue): Your Sinister Strike critical strikes have a 40% chance to add an additional combo point.
Glyph – Slice and Dice 01 (Rogue): Increases the duration of Slice and Dice by 3 sec.
Glyph – Sprint 01 (Rogue): Decreases the cooldown of Sprint by (-60) sec.
Glyph of Banish (Warlock): Increases the duration of your Banish by 5 sec.
Glyph of Conflagrate (Warlock): Reduces tha mana cost of your Conflagrate by 20%.
Glyph of Corruption (Warlock): You Corruption spell has a 4% chance to cause you to enter a Shadow Trance state after damaging the opponent. The Shadow Trance state reduces the casting time of your next Shadow Bolt spell by 100%.
Glyph of Curse of Agony (Warlock): Increases the duration of your Curse of Agony by 4 sec.
Glyph of Death Coil (Warlock): Increases the duration of your Death Coil by 0.5.1 sec.
Glyph of Fear (Warlock): Increases the damage your Fear target can take before the Fear effect is removed by 20%.
Glyph of Felguard (Warlock): Increases your Felguard’s physical damage by 20%.
Glyph of Felhunter (Warlock): Increases your Felhunter’s spell damage by 20%.
Glyph of Health Funnel (Warlock): Increases the chance you’ll resist spell interruption when channeling your Health Funnel spell by 100%.
Glyph of Healthstone (Warlock): You receive 30% more healing from using a healthstone.
Glyph of Howl of Terror (Warlock): Reduces the cooldown on your Howl of Terror spell by (-8) sec.
Glyph of Imp (Warlock): Increases your Imp’s spell damage by 20%.
Glyph of Searing Pain (Warlock): Increases the critical strike bonus of your Searing Pain by 20%.
Glyph of Shadow Bolt (Warlock): Reduces the mana cost of your Shadow Bolt by 10%.
Glyph of Shadowburn (Warlock): Increases the critical strike chance of Shadowburn by 20% when the target is below 35% health.
Glyph of Siphon Life (Warlock): Increases the effect of your Siphon Life spell by 20%.
Glyph of Soulstone (Warlock): Increases the amount of health a player gains from resurrecting via your Soulstone by 100%.
Glyph of Succubus (Warlock): Increases the duration of your Succubus’s Seduction by 3 sec.
Glyph of Unstable Affliction (Warlock): Decreases the casting time of your Unstable Affliction by 0.2.1 sec.
Glyph of Voidwalker (Warlock): Increases your Voidwalker’s health by 20%.
Good news for all you hunters out there, we finally have the official wrath of the lich king hunter talents. A good friend of mine who has the beta took some great screen shots for us, detailing all of the new and updated hunter talents.
Beast Mastery Hunter Talents
Aspect Mastery (Rank 5/5) – Increases the mana returned from your aspect of the viper by 10% reduces the damage done to you while in aspect of the monkey by 10% and increases the attack power bonus gained with aspect of the hawk by 10%.
Cobra Strikes (Rank 3/3) – You have 60% chance when you critically hit with Arcane Shot, steady shot or kill shot to cause your pet’s next 3 special attacks to critically hit.
Invigoration (Rank 2/2) – When your pet scores a critical hit with a special ability you instantly regain 2% mana.
Longevity (Rank 3/3) – Reduces the cooldown on your Bestial wrath, intimidation and pet special abilities by 30%.
Master’s Call (Rank 1/1) – Your pet attempts to remove all stun and movement impairing effects on the target, and cause them to be immune to all effects for 4 seconds.
Marksmanship Hunter Talents
Careful Aim (Rank 3/3) – Increases your ranged attack power by an amount equal to 100% of your total intellect.
Chimera Shot (Rank 1/1) Costs 540 Mana, Instant Cast, 10 Second Cooldown, 5-35 range – You deal 30% weapon damage, consuming the current String on your target and triggering an effect…
Serpent Sting – Instantly deals 40% of the damage done by your serpent sting.
Viper Sting – instantly burns 30% of the amount of your mana drained on your viper sting, restoring 100% back to you
Scorpid Sting – reduces damage done by the target’s next three attacks by 60%. The damage reduction is diminished by 20% following each attack. Lasts 10 seconds.
Focused Aim (Rank 3/3) – Gives you a 70% chance to avoid interruption caused by damage while casting Aim shot and Steady Shot.
Go for the Throat (Rank 2/2) – Your ranged critical hits cause your pet to generate 50 focus.
Improved Steady Shot (Rank 3/3) – Your steady shot hits have a 5% chance to increase the damage done by your next Aim Shot, Arcane Shot or Kill shot by 30%, and reduce the mana cost of your next aim shot, arcane shot or kill shot by 25%.
Lethal Shots (Rank 5/5) – Increases your critical strike chance with ranged weapons by 5%.
Marked for Death (Rank 5/5) – Increases damage done by your shots to marked targets by 5%, and increases the critical strike damage bonus of your Aim shot, Steady Shot and kill by by 10%.
Mortal Shots (Rank 5/5) – Increases your ranged weapon critical strike damage bonus by 30%.
Piercing Shots (Rank 3/3) – Your steady shot and Aim shot abilities ignore 6% of your target’s armor.
Rapd Killing (Rank 2/2) – Reduces the cooldown of your rapid fire ability by 2 min. In addition, after killing an opponent that yields experience of honor, your next Aimed shot, arcane shot or auto shot causes 20% additional damage. Lasts 20 seconds.
Rapid Recuperation (Rank 3/3) – Reduces the mana cost of all shots and abilities by 20% while under the effect of Rapid Fire and Rapid Killing.
Wild Quiver (Rank 3/3) – You have a 12% chance to shoot an additional shot when doing damage with your auto shot, dealing 60% damage.
Survival Hunter Talents
Explosive Shot (Rank 1/1), 540 Mana, 6 Second Cooldown, Instant Cast, 5-35 Range – You fire an explosive charge into the target, dealing 742-812 fire damage every second for 2 seconds to all enemies within 5 yards of the target.
Improved Tracking (Rank 5/5) – Increases all damage done by targets that are being tracked by 5%.
Point of No Escape (Rank 3/3) – Increases the critical strike chance of all attacks on targets affected by your frost, freezing and bear trap by 6%.
Potent Venom (Rank 3/3) – Increases your damage done to targets afflicted by your wyvern sting or serpent sting by 3%, and reduces the mana cost of your serpent sting by 30%.
Resourcefulness (Rank 3/3) – Reduces the mana cost of all traps and melee abilities by 60% and reduces the cooldown of all traps by 6%.