The Ruby Sanctum, bastion of the red dragonflight, lies hidden under the Wyrmrest Temple within Dragonblight. This minimal trash encounter features 3 mini-bosses and the final dragon, Halion.
Ruby Sanctum Mini-Boss Tactics
Saviana Ragefire Strategy
- Health: 14 Million (25-man), 4 Million (10-man)
Critical boss fight tactics
- Tanks: The tank should face the boss away from the raid to avoid breaths and other frontal attacks
- Damage: DPS should be behind or adjacent to the boss, likewise avoiding frontal attacks
- Healers: There is a lot of splash damage during the air phase, so this would be a good time for raid members to use cooldowns to reduce damage. In addition, healers should be prepared to lay down some AoE healing.
- Specific Attacks: During the air phase Saviana will conflagrate 5 people /2 people by picking them up and then dropping them.
- Specific Attacks: Savianna will periodically enrages so you will want to have a hunter on the ready with tranquilizing shot.
- Specific Attacks: Savianna will also periodically cast nova, so you want to have the raid spread out at least 10 yards.
Baltharus the Warborn Strategy
- Health: 11 Million (25-man), 3 Million (10-man)
Critical boss fight tactics
- Tanks: Tank Baltharus away from the raid to avoid his frontal cone attacks. Likewise, the off tank on the mirror image will tank this away from the raid.
- Damage: DPS from behind or adjacent to avoid frontal cone attacks, including cleave.
- Healers: Watch out for the periodic whirlwind from the mirror image. Position accordingly to avoid this.
- Specific Attacks: As mentioned before Baltharus will summon a mirror image. This image has all the same abilities, in addition to a powerful whirlwind attack. You will want to have your off tank immediatly pick this up and move him away from the raid. This image will periodically be re-summoned and should be killed as soon as possible each time. It’s a good idea to mark Baltharus so you will not confuse him with the images.
General Zarithrian Strategy
- Health: 11 Million (25-man), 3 Million (10-man)
Critical boss fight tactics
- Tank: Face away from the raid to avoid frontal attacks. Zarithrian also spawns a number of adds, these should be picked up by 1-2 additional off tanks.
- Damage: Like previously, all DPS should be behind or adjacent to the boss to avoid frontal attacks. Ranged DPS should focus on killing the adds, while melee DPS will focus on killing the Zarithrian.
- Healers: Just like with Savianna there is a lot of splash damage during the air phase, so healers should be prepared to increase healing to keep up.
- Specific Attacks: Zarithrian will periodically cast fear, so proper use of tremor totem, fear ward, and other fear breaking / preventing abilities will be necessary.
- Specific Attacks: Zarithrian’s adds will be casting an AoE attack, which can and should be interrupted.
Ruby Sanctum – Halion Boss Fight Strategy and Tactics
- Health: 45 Million (25-man), 18 Million (10-man)
- 3 Phases
- Tanks: Face away from the raid to avoid frontal attacks.
- Damage: Ranged DPS can be behind or adjacent, melee DPS should be adjacent to avoid the tail swipe and frontal cone attacks.
- Healers: Stay away from the frontal cone attacks and focus on your positioning.
Halion Strategy – Phase 1
- Specific Attacks: As the encounter begins Halion will summon a wall of fire in a circle around him. So make certain your raid is all together before beginning.
- Specific Attacks: Halion summons fireballs that fall from the sky. The location they will hit is marked by a graphic on the ground. Simply move out of the way. When they hit the explode into fire patches on the ground that spread, move away from these to avoid taking any damage.
- Specific Attacks: Halion will cast Mark of Combustion. When this is dispelled it releases a fire patch on the ground. When a player is afflicted by this they should run away from the main raid and then get dispelled. The longer it takes to dispel the larger the fire patch will grow to, so time is key.
- Phase 1 ends when Halion reaches 75%.
Halion Strategy – Phase 2
- During this phase a portal will appear, the entire raid will enter.
- Specific Attacks: Halion will periodically cast Mark of Consumption, which behaves just like Mark of Combustion, except that it deals shadow damage. Raid members must run away from the group prior to getting dispelled.
- Specific Attacks: The most important (and fun thing) here is the shadow orbs. Two of these orbs will circle around the stage area. Periodically these beams will link up and deal enough damage to kill any player caught between them. For this reason the entire raid, including the tank, must continually rotate maintaining a distance between the orbs in order to avoid taking this damage.
- Phase 2 ends when Halion reaches 50%.
Halion Strategy – Phase 3
- At 50% a new portal will open. At this point Halion will exist in both the physical realm and the twilight realm.
- You must split your raid up in order to DPS down Halion in both realms. It’s particularly important that your DPS is balanced across both realms. If Halion is not killed at the same rate in each realm she will fade into one or the other realm and begin to regain health.
- You should send most of your ranged DPS back through the portal, as they will have an easier time dealing with the Mark of Combustion. Likewise, your melee DPS should remain where they are at, as the rotating beams will be easier for them to navigate without having to sacrifice their DPS.
- Phase 1 mechanics will take over for those who take the portal back to the twilight realm and phase 2 mechanics will remain for those who stay in the twilight realm.
- Specific Buff: During this phase Halion will have a buff called Corporeality. This buff begins at 50%, which is it’s balanced state. As this percentage changes Halion will deal and receive more damage in one realm and deal and receive less damage in the other. Dealing damage to Halion in one realm will cause the buff to decrease in that realm and increase in the other, furthermore he will begin to fade into the other realm where he will rapidly regain health if not DPS’d.
- It’s critical that the Corporeality buff remain around the 50% mark.
Ruby Sanctum – Halion Heroic Mode
- Phase 1 changes – The fireballs that fall from the sky will spawn fire elements. The large fire elemental must be picked up by an off tank and the smaller ones should be AoE’d down by the raid.
- Phase 2 changes – The number of shadow orbs circling the stage has been increased from 2 to 4, effectively creating 4 quadrants in which you must rotate.
Ruby Sanctum – Halion 25 Man Strategy Guide Video
Icecrown Citadel is located in Icecrown, sitting on top of the vast Icecrown Glacier. Here, at the world’s end, awaits the Lich King, better known as Ner’zhul. This final show down of the Wrath of the Lich King features 3 new 5 man dungeons and one new 10 / 25 man dungeon. Below you will find a comprehensive list of all boss strategy guides, including all 5, 10, and 25 man strategy guides for Icecrown Citadel.
Icecrown Citadel 5-Man Instance Strategy Guides
Icecrown Citadel 10 / 25-man Instance Strategy Guides
The Crimson Halls
The Frozen Throne
Hey guys, I know it’s been a while since my last major news update, but I just wanted to give everyone a quick heads up as to what’s been going on, future plans, projects, etc. So let’s hit!
First off, for those of you who have been trying to access either ZugGaming.com or it’s sister site, DominateWoWGold.com, within the past 2 weeks or so you may have noticed the site was very slow to load or would not load at all. This was due to a continuous DDoS (distrubuted denial of service attack) that had been going on for nearly the last 2 weeks. In non-nerd speak…someone used thousands (perhaps tens of thousands) of computers to attack my server, causing insane load times and in some cases bringing my server offline.
As of now I’ve managed to stop the attacks, so /cross fingers that we won’t be attacked again. I do apologize if you were unable to access my site to view guides or other materials during this down time.
Secondly, I know my postings have been much less than I normally do. The past few months have just been pretty crazy for me, so I’ve had to take an extended break from WoW and the site. However, as things are finally getting a little more manageable I’ll be back to my regular posting schedule.
In the next weeks and months to come I’ll be releasing a series of guides, strategy, techniques and tactics on such topics as…
- PvP and Arena
- PvE and Raiding
- Class Guides
- Profession Guides
- Gold Making Tutorials
- and much more…
side note: for those of you that have been waiting, I’m updating my talent builds tonight, so those should be fixed later this evening.
Also, don’t forget, for a short while longer I’ve got my gold guide still on discount for our 2 year anniversary special. Make sure you take advantage of the $20.00 discount while I still have the special anniversary price! Click here to check it out.
I believe that’s pretty much it, once again I thank you for your understanding and look forward to the positive direction the site is headed in into the next year and beyond.
It’s hard to believe it’s been nearly 2 years here at ZugGaming and DominateWoWGold. It seems like just yesterday I was making my first blog posts complaining about how overpowered fury warriors were and theorycrafting the next best talent spec for rogues. The past 2 years have been a virtual whirlwind of excitement and adventure, I never imagined that we’d be here one day…but we are!
And while we celebrate our 2 year anniversary I’m always looking into the future…the future of World of Warcraft, Blizzard-Activision Entertainment, and the gaming industry.
But enough of my talking…it’s with great pleasure and excitment that I would like to say thank you. I love my fans, I truly do. You guys are the reason I’ve poured countless hours into my website, videos, and guides. Without your support I know without question this site wouldn’t be nearly where it is at today.
As a special thank you to everyone I’ve decided to slash the price on my gold guide by an insane $20.00 off! You can now pick up your copy of Zuggy’s Gold Mastery Guide for only $27.00. Just my way of saying thanks!
So why are you still here? Get your copy of the recently updated Zuggy’s Gold Mastery Guide now!
In addition…I’ve got another special surprise you’ll get to see once you head over to ZugGaming’s sister site…DominateWoWGold.com. Trust me…you’re going to like it!
Once again thank you to everyone who has supported me through my first 2 years. I couldn’t ask for a better group of fans!
Ulduar is blizzard’s newest instance creation and the first major patch development project for Wrath of the Lich King. This instance features some of blizzard’s finest design work and will certainly be one of the most challenging dungeons yet.
Ulduar is the first dungeon to be developed with various in-fight difficulty levels. Of course, there are normal and heroic (10 / 25 man) modes, but in addition many fights now have a “hard mode”. This works similar to the way Sartharion worked, with the addition of each drake ramping up the overall difficulty of the fight. All normal, heroic, and “hard mode” difficulties will be covered below in the individual ulduar boss strategies guides below.
Ulduar Boss Strategies
- Flame Leviathan
- Ignis the Furnace Master
- XT-002 Deconstructor
- The Iron Council
- General Vezax
- Algalon the Observer
Just minutes ago my newest WoW community project, Zuggy’s Insider’s Gold Domination, went live. This new website is designed as the ultimate community portal for mastering the art of gold making. I’ve spent months developing the resources and systems so that information and strategies can be shared and discussed faster and easier than ever before.
What’s in Zuggy’s Insider’s Gold Domination?
- Massive video, audio, and textual compilation of tutorials
- Member’s only discussion forums
- Private ventrilo server
- Important Gold Making Podcasts
- Breakdown of upcoming gold making changes
- Individualized Q&A sections with members
- Organized strategy discussion meetings over ventrilo
- much more to come…
With my new community I’ve made the decision to go member’s only. This decision was made in part as a means to fund the increasing costs of hosting (due to the large number of high quality videos soaking up massive bandwidth) and to help fund future developments for the site.
To facilitate as open a membership as possible I’m trying to keep membership fees as low as possible.
For more information on the specifics of membership and to see how you can join Zuggy’s Insider’s Gold Domination click here!
oh…also, if you’d like to see the new site you can view it here.
Update: launch date confirmed, Thursday, April 2nd, 2009, 12:01 am CST.
Several weeks ago (maybe months?) I mentioned I had started work on a new “secret project”…and now I can finally report said project is closing in on the final stages to completion! My newest project, Zuggy’s Insider’s Gold Domination, is a new community designed to completely streamline the learning process for making crazy amounts of gold in WoW.
My vision for this new website is one of collaboration and the open exchange of ideas, strategies, and techniques never seen before with regards to making gold. I’ve done my best to design this new site with these goals in mind and I’m sure this new community will meet and hopefully exceed my expectations.
Here’s just a short list of the features I’ve got planned for Zuggy’s Insider’s Club…
- Gold Making Video Tutorials with specific and detailed commentary
- Stand alone audio commentaries further explaining strategies
- Individualized Q&A sessions with members
- Textual and Graphical Diagram based guides
- Private ventrilo server
- Bi-monthly organized strategy discussion over ventrilo
- Weekly podcast
- and much more…
I’ve still got a fair bit of coding and other work to finish up before I’ll be launching this new website. That said, I’m hoping everything will be ready by this weekend. Make sure to check back in a few days, I’ve got a very special launch planned that you don’t want to miss.
As always, let me just say thanks to everyone who has supported Zug Gaming over the years, especially those players who purchased Zuggy’s Gold Mastery Guide. The moral and financial support is the reason this site is where it’s at today and is helping to pave the way for new projects into the future, for that I thank you.
Badge of Conquest Items
- Girdle of Unyielding Trust – Waist Plate
- Shieldwarder Girdle – Waist Plate
- Belt of the Singing Blade – Waist Plate
- Legguards of the Peaceful Covenant – Legs Plate
- Wyrmguard Legplates – Legs Plate
- Legplates of the Violet Champion – Legs Plate
- Gauntlets of Serene Blessing – Hands Plate
- Gauntlets of the Royal Watch – Hands Plate
- Bladebreaker Gauntlets – Hands Plate
- Belt of the Ardent Marksman – Waist Mail
- Windchill Binding – Waist Mail
- Leggings of the Weary Mystic – Legs Mail
- Leggings of the Tireless Sentry – Legs Mail
- Gloves of Augury – Hands Mail
- Gloves of Unerring Aim – Hands Mail
- Belt of the Living Thicket – Waist Leather
- Belt of the Twilight Assassin – Waist Leather
- Wildstrider Legguards – Legs Leather
- Leggings of Wavering Shadow – Legs Leather
- Grips of the Secret Grove – Hands Leahter
- Gloves of the Blind Stalker – Hands Leather
- Sash of Potent Incantations – Waist Cloth
- Legwraps of the Master Conjurer – Legs Cloth
- Touch of the Occult – Hands Cloth
- Frozen Tear of Elune – Neck
- Evoker’s Charm – Neck
- Shard of the Crystal Forest – Neck
- Broach of the Wailing Night – Neck
- Spiked Battleguard Choker – Neck
- Breastplate of the Wayward Conqueror – Token
- Breastplate of the Wayward Protector – Token
- Breastplate of the Wayward Vanquisher – Token
- Crown of the Wayward Conqueror – Token
- Crown of the Wayward Protector – Token
- Crown of the Wayward Vanquisher – Token
Ulduar Normal (10) and Heroic (25) Items
General Vezax (25)
- Voldrethar, Dark Blade of Oblivion – (Hard Mode) Sword 2H
- Lotrafen, Spear of the Damned – Polearm 2H
- Boots of the Underdweller – Feet Plate
- Belt of Clinging Hope – Waist Plate
- Helm of the Faceless – Head Plate
- Boots of the Forgotten Depths – Feet Mail
- Mantle of the Unknowing – Shoulder Cloth
- Savior’s Slippers – Feet Cloth
- Metallic Loop of the Sufferer – Finger
- Ring of the Vacant Eye – Finger
- Grips of the Unbroken – Hands Leather
- The General’s Heart – Trinket
- Flare of the Heavens – (Hard Mode) Trinket
- Idol of the Corruptor – Idol
General Vezax (10)
Not Yet Available
Iron Council (25)
- Rune Edge – Sword 2H
- Rapture – Staff
- Steelbreaker’s Embrace – Chest Plate
- Belt of Colossal Rage – (Hard Mode) Waist Plate
- Iron-studded Mantle – Shoulder Mail
- Vestments of the Sprouting Seed Chest Leather
- Runeshaper’s Gloves – Hands Mail
- Overload Legwraps – Legs Cloth
- Drape of the Lithe – Back
- Runed Ironhide Boots – Feet Leather
- Radiant Seal – Finger
- Insurmountable Fervor – Neck
- Unblinking Eye – Meck
Iron Council (10)
- Ironsoul – Mace 2H
- Stormedge – Axe 2H
- Stoneguard – Sword 1H
- The Masticator – (Hard Mode) Fist MH
- Greaves of Iron Intensity – (Hard Mode) Feet Plate
- Kinetic Ripper – Fist OH
- Raiments of the Iron Council – Chest Cloth
- Malice – Sword 1H
- Giant’s Bane – Gun
- Ironmender – Off-Hand
- Decimator’s Armguards – Wrist Plate
- Gloves of the Pythonic Guardian – Hands Plate
- Saronite Plated Legguards – Legs Plate
- Leggings of the Stoneweaver – Legs Mail
- Shoulderpads of the Monolith – Shoulder Leather
- Pattern: Death-Warmed Belt – Waist Belt
- Robes of the Umbral Brute – Chest Cloth
- Handwraps of Plentiful Recovery – Hands Cloth
- Bracers of Unleashed Magic – Wrist Cloth
- Necklace of Unerring Mettle – Neck
- Wrathstone – Trinket
- Idol of the Crying Wind – Idol
Not Yet Available
- Leggings of the Lifetender – Legs Leather
Not Yet Available
Not Yet Available
Not Yet Available
- Staff of Endless Winter – Staff
- Drape of Icy Intent – Back
- Frigid Strength of Hodir – Neck
- Frozen Loop – Ring
- Winter’s Icy Embrace – Chest Leather
- Frost-bound Chain Bracers – Wrist Mail
- Frostplate Greaves – Legs Plate
Not Yet Available
Flame Leviathan (25)
- Veranus’ Bane – Gun
- Titanguard – Sword 1H
- Rising Sun – Thrown
- Overcharged Fuel Rod – Off-Hand
- Heart of Iron – Trinket
- Freya’s Choker of Warding – Neck
- Glowing Ring of Reclamation – Ring
- Strength of the Automaton – Ring
- The Leviathan’s Coil – Ring
- Constructor’s Handwraps – Hands Cloth
- Steamcaller’s Totem – Totem
- Cord of the White Dawn – Waist Cloth
- Embrace of the Leviathan – Waist Cloth
- Sash of Ancient Power – Waist Cloth
- Mechanist’s Bindings – Wrist Leather
- Gloves of the Fiery Behemoth – Hands Mail
- Steamworker’s Goggles – Head Mail
- Charred Saronite Greaves – Feet Plate
- Dragonslayer’s Brace – Waist Plate
- Iron Riveted War Helm – Head Plate
- Mimiron’s Inferno Couplings – Wrist Plate
Flame Leviathan (10)
Not Yet Available
Ignis the Furnace Master (25)
- Intensity – Staff
- Scepter of Creation – Wand
- Pyrelight Circle – Ring
- Flamestalker Boots – Feet Leather
- Gloves of the Frozen Glade – Hands Leather
- Bindings of Winter Gale – Wrist Mail
- Helm of the Furnace Master – Head Mail
- Wristguards of the Firetender – Wrist Mail
- Lifeforge Breastplate – Chest Plate
- Libram of Discord – Libram
Ignis the Furnace Master (25)
Not Yet Available
XT-002 Deconstructor (25)
- Thunderfall Totem – Totem
- Boots of Hasty Revival – Feet Leather
- Saronite Shiv – Dagger
- Twisted Visage – Staff
- Clockwork Legplates – Legs Plate
- Horologist’s Wristguards – Wrist Plate
- Sigil of the Vengeful Heart – Sigil
- Quartz Crystal Wand – Wand
- Shoulderplates of the Deconstructor – Shoulders Plate
- Mantle of Wavering Calm – Shoulder Cloth
- Crazed Construct Ring – Ring
- Charm of Meticulous Timing – Neck
- Spellslinger’s Slippers – Feet Cloth
XT-002 Deconstructor (10)
Not Yet Available
- Belt of the Fallen Wyrm – Waist Plate
- Bracers of the Broodmother – Wrist Leahter
- Remorse – Sword 1H
- Sigil of Deflection – Sigil
- Drape of the Drakerider – Back
- Living Flame – Trinket
- Saronite Mesh Legguards – Legs Mail
- Proto-hide Leggings – Legs Leather
- Collar of the Wyrmhunter – Head Cloth
- Unbreakable Chestguard – Chest Plate
- Sandals of Rash Temperament – Feet Cloth
- Platinum Band of the Aesir – Ring
- Signet of the Earthshaker – Ring
Not Yet Available
Algalon the Observer (Hard Mode only boss)
- Fragment of Val’anyr – New Legendary Mace Piece*
*No Blizzard confirmation on which difficultuies will drop the fragements. So far the general consensus appears to be they will only drop in 25 man hard mode.
Are you doing everything you could be to protect your account?
If you’re like most then the answer is probably not. Having your WoW account hacked can be one of the most frustrating and demoralizing experiences in online gaming. In a matter of moments a hacker can destroy months or years of work, work that may or may not be appropriately restored through the game master support system. That said, with just a few simple steps you can effectively put a Fort Knox of security on top of your account.
Secure Your Internet Browser
One of the most common ways a hacker can gain access to your account is through a small program called a key logger. As you might expect a key logger simply records all of your key strokes and notifies the 3rd party about your information…ie, your account name and password. These key loggers are often embedded directly into web pages, and you may or may not even be aware you’ve picked up one.
How can you avoid picking up a key logger?
- Don’t click on suspicious links or websites. One of the most common types of links used in these schemes are faked images. Ex. domain.com/wow_screenshot.jpg.html.
- Don’t use Internet Explorer. IE is notorious for its gaping security holes that are frequently exploited by these malicious scripts. If you absolutely must use IE I highly recommend using the most recent version and checking early and often for updates.
- If you’re a Mozila Firefox user (which you should be!) you should consider downloading the addon NoScript. This small addon will block a litany of scripts, both malicious and non-malcious, preventing virtually any chance of picking up a key logger or virius via server scripts. You can white-list websites you visit that you can trust…like ZugGaming.com!
Clean Out Your Computer
Think you might already have a keylogger? Well, don’t panic…there’s hope for you yet.
- Download Spybot Search and Destroy. This free and powerful utility will scan your entire hard drive, locating, removing and immunizing your computer from malicious files, trojans, key loggers, spyware, malware and other programs and files it deems malicious. This utility can take some time to run, so be patient with it.
Improve Your Password
A few weeks ago one of the world’s most trafficked sites, Twitter.com, was hacked into and attacked. This attack lead to a variety of non-so-malicious activities…namely posting ridiculous tweets under administrator’s name. So how was this site hit? Experience programmers with a vendetta? High level PHP calls? Security holes exploited?
…or, an administrator was using the password happiness?
A weak password is one of the fastest ways to send yourself down the road to hacksville.
- Don’t use common words in your passwords. Avoid any word you would find in a dictionary…even foreign dictionaries.
- Don’t use common information to you…IE, spouses name, pet’s name, phone numbers, address, etc.
- Avoid short passwords. The longer your password’s length the lower the chance you’ll become a victim.
- Use a combination of letters, symbols, and numbers.
- Change your password often.
Probably the most fool proof, 100%, virtually zero chance of ever getting hacked…buy a Blizzard Authenticator. This small electronic encryption device was developed by Blizzard to reduce the number of restorations the GM staff has to conduct and to save you all the headaches that go along with getting yourself hacked. The Blizzard authenticator generates a 6 digit number based on the UPC of your individual device and the current time (time brackets change every few seconds). You enter this code just like you would enter a second password when you log on.
This essentially prevents anyone from ever logging into your account unless they have your specific authenticator. The authenticators only cost $6.50 and include free shipping. I purchased mine a few weeks ago and I’m glad I did. While I know I could get most of my items restored if I ever got hacked…just thinking about the sheer amount of gold I would have lost just made me sick.
In any regard, $6.50 for that type of piece of mind is more than worth it.
- Dual Specs have been added, they will cost 1000g to unlock this feature.
- Uldaur has been introduced, testing will be slow and incremental on the PTR.
- Dungeon Maps have been introduced for all Northrend instances.
- Many new non-combat pets and mounts have been added.
- The Kirin’Tor inscribed rings have been updated, the new rings can be upgraded by having the original ring + a 1000g fee.
- A new legendary item has been added to the game. It will likely be a healing mace (restricted to shamans, druids, paladins, priest). Crafted in the same way atiesh was, by combing 30 Fragments of Val’any.
- Hundreds of class, glyphs, and profession changes (listed below)
- Caverns of Time
- The Nexus
- The Obsidian Sanctum
- Violet Hold
- Spring Rabbit – Right Click to summon and dismiss your Spring Rabbit.
- Plump Turkey – Right Click to summon and dismiss your Plump Turkey.
- Teldrassil Sproutling – Right Click to summon and dismiss your Teldrassil Sproutling.
- Tirisfal Batling – Right Click to summon and dismiss your Tirisfal batling.
- Dun Morogh Cub – Right Click to summon and dismiss your Dun Morogh Cub.
- Durotar Scorpion – Right Click to summon and dismiss your Durotar scorpion.
- Alarming Clockbot – Right Click to summon and dismiss your Alarming Clockbot.
- Elwynn Lamb – Right Click to summon and dismiss your Elwynn lamb.
- Mulgore Hatchling – Right Click to summon and dismiss your Mulgore hatchling.
- Ammen Vale Lashling – Right Click to summon and dismiss your Ammen Vale lashling.
- Strand Crawler – Right Click to summon and dismiss your Darkspear Strand crawler.
- Enchanted Broom – Right Click to summon and dismiss your enchanted broom.
- Argent Squire – Right Click to summon and dismiss your Argent Crusade squire.
- Mechanopeep – Right Click to summon and dismiss your Mechanopeep.
- Argent Gruntling – Right Click to summon and dismiss your Argent Crusade gruntling.
- Curious Gorloc Hatchling – Right Click to call or shoo away a Curious Gorloc Hatchling.
- Curious Wolvar Pup – Right Click to call or shoo away a Curious Wolvar Pup.
- Gorloc Orphan – Right Click to summon and dismiss the orphan you’ve agreed to look after for Children’s Week.
- Wolvar Orphan – Right Click to summon and dismiss the orphan you’ve agreed to look after for Children’s Week.
- Murkimus the Gladiator – Right Click to summon and dismiss Murkimus the Gladiator.
- Sen’jin Fetish – Right Click to summon and dismiss your Sen’jin fetish.
- Aquatic Riding Ray – Summons and dismisses an Aquatic Riding Ray. This is an aquatic mount.
- Swift Stormwind Steed – Summons and dismisses a rideable Swift Stormwind Steed. This is a very fast mount.
- Great Azuremyst Elekk – Summons and dismisses a rideable Great Azuremyst Elekk. This is a very fast mount.
- Swift Darnassian Mistsaber – Summons and dismisses a rideable Swift Darnassian Mistaber. This is a very fast mount.
- Swift Silvermoon Hawkstrider – Summons and dismisses a rideable Swift Silvermoon Hawkstrider. This is a very fast mount.
- Great Mulgore Kodo – Summons and dismisses a rideable Great Mulgore Kodo. This is a very fast mount.
- Turbostrider – Summons and dismisses a rideable Turbostrider. This is a very fast mount.
- Swift Ironforge Ram – Summons and dismisses a rideable Swift Ironforge Ram. This is a very fast mount.
- Swift Sen’jin Raptor – Summons and dismisses a rideable Swift Sen’jin Raptor. This is a very fast mount.
- Forsaken Warhorse – Summons and dismisses a rideable Forsaken Warhorse. This is a very fast mount.
- Swift Orgrimmar Wolf – Summons and dismisses a rideable Swift Orgrimmar Wolf. This is a very fast mount.
- Mimiron’s Head - Summons and dismisses a rideable mechanical gnome head. This is a very fast construction. This construction can only be summoned in Outland or Northrend.
World of Warcraft PTR Patch 3.1.0General
- All Ground Mounts may now swim without dismounting the rider. Flying Mounts still may NOT, and will dismount the rider upon entering water.
- Ulduar is now available for limited testing. Please visit the Public Test Realms for more details. http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/board.html?forumId=11572
- Players at maximum level will now be able to visit their trainer to pay a one-time fee and access the dual talent spec feature.
- A new Gear Manager feature has been added. Players will now be able to save gear sets for easy gear switching.
- Players will now be able to queue for battlegrounds from any location.
- Seaforium Barrels can be looted while mounted, can now be seen from anywhere in the zone, and can now be found at the Central Graveyard.
- Teleporters can now be used while mounted and can now be seen from anywhere in the zone
- Hysteria, Tricks of the Trade, Enrage, Wrecking Crew, Death Wish, Arcane Power, Owlkin Frenzy, Beast Within, Avenging Wrath and Hysteria damage bonuses no longer stack together.
- Blood Boil’s damage increased to make up for Pestilence no longer doing damage.
- Blood Boil now does some damage to undiseased targets and extra damage to diseased targets. Its radius has been decreased.
- Blood Plague: Now lasts 15 seconds untalented.
- Death Pact: This heal cannot be a critical.
- Frost Fever: Now lasts 15 seconds untalented.
- Pestilence does no damage and has only one rank.
- Plague Strike and Blood Plague no longer remove hots. Plague Strike’s damage increased quite a bit to compensate.
- Raise Ally has a >15 min cooldown to keep it out of Arena.
- Raise Dead: Duration lowered to 60 sec. and cooldown lowered to 3 min. The cooldown on this ability now begins when the pet dies rather than when it is summoned.
- Rune of Cinderglacier now procs per minute instead of a 5% chance.
- Rune of Razorfrost now affects Frost damage done by the DK only, but stacks up to 10%.
- Strangulate no longer does damage and has been reduced to 1 rank.
- Blood Aura: Replaced with Improved Blood Presence. This allows the deathknight to keep the healing from damage done bonus of Blood Presence in any presence, and increases healing received while in Blood Presence.
- Blood-Gorged now grants armor penetration instead of expertise.
- Bloody Strikes now increases Blood Boil damage instead of Pestilence.
- Bloodworms now heal more.
- Dancing Rune Weapon: Fixed a bug making it trigger an unusual number of effects from the weapon equipped by the Death Knight. In addition, it will now only echo Death Knight spells whose primary purpose is dealing damage. Also corrected a bug making the effect last 8 seconds longer than intended.
- Scent of Blood will now proc on a dodge, parry or taking damage, and internal cooldown lowered to 10 from 20 sec.
- Sudden Doom now procs a free Death Coil instead of requiring you to push the button. Ranks reduced from 5 to 3.
- The following talents have moved in the Frost tree: Runic Power Mastery, Glacier Rot, Killing Machine, Chilblains, and Endless Winter.
- Black Ice now grants 2/4/6/8/10% Shadow damage in addition to the Frost damage.
- Black Ice: Frost Damage bonus lowered to 4/8/12/16/20%
- Blood of the North is 3 ranks instead of 5 for the same effect.
- Chillblains: Now a 15/30/50% movement speed debuff (up from 30%). Moved to position currently occupied by Glacier Rot.
- Endless Winter: Moved to position currently occupied by Chillblains.
- Frost Aura: Replaced with Improved Frost Presence. Allows the deathknight to keep the health bonus of Frost Presence in any presence, and decreases magic damage taken while in Frost Presence.
- Glacier Rot: Third rank added, and damage bonus increased to 7/13/20. Moved to position currently occupied by Endless Winter.
- Howling Blast: Swapped positions with Hungering Cold in the talent tree (HB is now at 51, and HC is now at 31). In addition, the damage bonus for targets with Frost Fever is now only 20%.
- Icy Talons – This talent how has a new icon.
- Runic Power Mastery down to 2 ranks.
- Blood-caked Blade: Now has a 3 second cooldown on the effect.
- Desecration: This talent now has a 100% chance to be triggered. Additional points in the talent increase the damage bonus and snare magnitude instead of increasing the chance.
- Epidemic: Epidemic now has 3 ranks (adding an additional 3 sec of disease duration). Magic Suppression is 3 ranks (down from 5) for 2/4/6% magic damage reduction.
- Master of Ghouls: Now also reduces the cooldown on Raise Dead by 60 sec.
- Necrosis: Can now only be triggered by main hand attacks.
- New talent: Improved Death Strike. Increases Death Strike damage by 10/20.
- Night of the Dead: Redesigned to grant a flat reduction on cooldown to Raise Dead and Army of the Dead instead of a reduction from using abilities.
- Outbreak bonus for Scourge Strike lowered to 10/20/30%.
- Scourge Strike: Damage increased.
- Unholy Aura: Replaced with Improved Unholy Presence. Allows the Deathknight to keep the movement speed bonus of Unholy Presence in any presence, and increases rune regeneration rate while in Unholy Presence.
- Unholy Blight and Gargoyle have swapped places in the Unholy tree. Gargoyle is the new Unholy 51 talent.
- Abolish Poison: Now ticks every 3 sec, up from every 2. Now lasts 12 sec., up from 8.
- Owlkin Frenzy is now properly considered an Enrage effect. Now also does not trigger from spell hits, only physical ranged and melee attacks.
- New Talent: Primal Gore: Grants the periodic damage from your Rake, Lacerate and Rip abilities the ability to critically hit.
- Savage Roar is now considered an Enrage effect.
- Living Seed: This talent now accounts for your ineffective healing, rather than effective.
- Improved Mark of the Wild: Now also increases all of your total attributes by 1/2%.
- New Talent: Improved Barkskin: Increases the damage reduction granted by your Barkskin spell by 5/10%, and increases your resistance to Dispel mechanics by an additional 30/60% while under the effect of Barkskin.
- Replenish: This talent is now re-named “Revitalize” and now also works with Wild Growth.
- Tree of Life: You can now use Nature’s Grasp and Thorns while within this form.
- Frost Trap: If the target who triggers Frost Trap is immune to its effect, the Frost Trap area effect will no longer be triggered.
- Improved Aspect of the Hawk now has a new spell effect.
- Improved Wing Clip: This talent has been removed.
- Piercing Shots re-designed: Your critical Aimed, Steady and Chimera Shots cause the target to bleed for 10/20/30% of the damage dealt over 8 sec.
- Ranged Weapon Specialization: Points reduced from 5 to 3, 1/3/5%.
- Wild Quiver: Chance increased to 4/8/12%, up from 4/7/10%. Damage increased from 50% of an auto shot, to 80%.
- Hunting Party: This talent has been reduced to 3-points, and now increases your total Agility by an additional 1/2/3%.
- Lock and Load re-designed: You now have a 33/66/100% chance when you trap a target with Freezing Trap, Freezing Arrow or Frost Trap and a 2/4/6% chance when you deal periodic damage with your Immolation Trap or Black Arrow to cause your next 2 Arcane Shot or Explosive Shot spells to trigger no cooldown, cost no mana and consume no ammo. This now has a new spell effect and sound.
- New Talent: Trap Launcher: When activated, your next Trap will be launched instantly at the enemy target. 1 minute cooldown.
- T.N.T. re-designed: Increases the damage done by your Explosive Shot, Explosive Trap and Immolation Trap by 2/4/6%, and gives your Explosive Shot a 33/66/100% chance to refresh the duration of your Immolation Trap effect on the target.
- Trap Mastery: This talent has been moved up to tier-2, up from tier-9.
- Wyvern Sting duration increased from 12 sec to 30 sec. PvP duration reduced from 10 sec to 6 sec.
- Roar of Sacrifice can be used on the hunter only.
- Stampede (rhino) only affects 1 target, but adds a 25% bleed damage debuff (that does not stack with Mangle etc.) in addition to its knockback.
- Arcane Blast stacking effect is no longer considered a Magic effect and will not be dispelled.
- Improved Water Elemental: Renamed Enduring Winter. Instead of the Water Elemental increasing mana regeneration for the Mage’s party, casting Frostbolt now has a 33/66/100% chance to provide the Replenishment buff to up to 10 people in the Mage’s party or raid.
- Auras will now persist through death.
- Blessing of Kings is now trainable at level 20. Removed from talent trees.
- New Talent Divinity:Tier 1 protection talent, increases healing done by and to you by 1/2/3/4/5%.
- Sacred Duty (Protection) rank 1 now increases Stamina by 4%.
- Benediction (Retribution) now affects Hand of Reckoning.
- Fanaticism reduced to 3 ranks for 6/12/18% bonus and 10/20/30% threat reduction.
- Repentance no longer resets the Paladin’s melee swing timer.
- Righteous Vengeance reduced to 3 ranks for 10/20/30%.
- Abolish Disease: Now cleanses a disease every 3 sec, down from 5. Duration reduced from 20 seconds, down to 12 sec.
- Devouring Plague: This spell now has a new icon.
- Divine Spirit is now trainable at level 31.
- Holy Nova: Mana cost reduced approximately 20%.
- Hymn of Hope: This spell has been removed.
- Improved Holy Concentration removed.
- Prayer of Healing: This spell now heals the target’s party, rather than being limited to just your direct party.
- Shadowfiend: Health scaling increased. Now receives 30% of the master’s spell power. Mana return increased to 5%, up from 4%. The Shadowfiend now receives mana when its melee attacks land, rather than when it deals damage. Movement speed normalized to player movement speed. Tooltip revised.
- Divine Aegis – Divine Aegis effects will now stack, however the amount absorbed cannot exceed 125*level (of the target).
- Grace: Duration increased to 15 seconds, but now is only limited to one target.
- Improved Power: Word Fortitude – Now also increases your total Stamina by 2/4%.
- New Talent: Soul Warding: Reduces the cooldown of your Power Word: Shield ability by 4 sec., and reduces the mana cost of your Power Word: Shield by 30%.
- Penance: Damage increased approximately 30%.This spell can now be cast on yourself.
- Power Infusion: This effect now has a new spell effect and sound.
- Reflective Shield:This talent has been removed.
- Unbreakable Will:Increased from 3/6/9/12/15% to 6/12/18/24/30%.
- Circle of Healing: Healing increased by approximately 40%.
- Holy Concentration re-designed: Mana regeneration is increased by 16/32/50% for 8 sec after you critically heal with Flash Heal, Greater Heal, Binding Heal or Renew.
- New Talent: Empowered Renew: Your Renew spell gains an additional 5/10/15% of your bonus healing effects, and your Renew will instantly heal the target for 5/10/15% of the total periodic effect.
- Serendipity re-designed: When you heal with Binding Heal or Flash Heal, the cast time of your next Greater Heal or Prayer of Healing spell is reduced by 6/12/20%. Stacks up to 3 times. Lasts 20 sec.
- Test of Faith: No longer increases critical effect chance of your heals, but healing done on targets lower than 50% health is increased from 2/4/6 to 4/8/12%.
- Blackout: This talent has been removed.
- Darkness: This talent is now in tier-1, moved up from tier-6.
- Dispersion: Now clears all snare and movement impairing effects and makes you immune to them while dispersed.
- New Talent: Improved Devouring Plague (Shadow): Increases the periodic damage done by your Devouring Plague by 5/10/15%, and when you cast Devouring Plague you instantly deal damage equal to 5/10/15% of its total periodic effect.
- Shadowform: Bonus damage from critical strike chance removed and replaced by the ability of those periodic damage spells to generate critical strikes.
- Silence: Range increased to 30 yards.
- Vampiric Embrace duration increased to 5 minutes, up from 1 minute. PvP duration is now 60 seconds. Cooldown removed.
- Hunger For Blood: No longer stacks. Damage bonus changed to 15% for a single application. Requires a bleed effect active on the Rogue’s target. No longer removes bleeds from the Rogue.
- Adrenaline Rush cooldown reduced to 3 min.
Killing Spree: Now also increases all damage done by the Rogue while active by 20%.
- Savage Combat improved to 2/4% increased damage against poisoned targets.
- Lightning Reflexes reduced to 3 ranks for 2/4/6% dodge and 4/7/10% melee haste.
- Shadow Dance now opens a new action bar when used.
- Bloodlust/Heroism: Cooldown reduced to 5 minutes, but Sated and Exhausted now last 10 minutes.
- Poison Cleansing Totem and Disease Cleansing Totem have been merged into “Cleansing Totem.” Cleansing Totem pulses every 3 sec, down from 5.
- Lava Lash now has a new icon.
- New Talent: Frozen Power: Increases the damage done by your Frostbrand Weapon if it is enchanted on your main-hand weapon by 10/20%, and your Frost Shock has a 50/100% chance to root the target in Ice for 5 sec. when used on targets at or further than 15 yards from you.
- Spirit Weapons: Now reduces all threat generated by 30%, not just physical attacks.
- Stormstrike charges have been increased by 2, and cooldown reduced by 2 sec.
- Improved Stormstrike re-designed: When you Stormstrike, you have a 50/100% chance to immediately grant you 20% of your base mana.
- Toughness: No longer increases your armor. Instead, this talent now increases your total Stamina by 2/4/6/8/10%.
- Unleashed Rage – Reduced to 3 points, down from 5. Each point now also increases your total Agility by 1/2/3%.
- New Talent: Booming Echoes- Reduces the cooldown of your Flame Shock and Frost Shock spells by an additional 1/2 sec., and increases the direct damage done by your Flame Shock and Frost Shock spells by an additional 10/20%.
- Ancestral Awakening: This talent now accounts for your ineffective healing, rather than effective.
- Cleanse Spirit now has a new icon.
- Riptide: This spell has a new icon.
- Curse of the Elements (Rank 5) – Increased to 13% spell damage, up from 10%.
- Curse of Recklessness has been removed.
- Curse of Weakness – Now also reduces the armor of the target by 5%.
- Enslave Demon: Spell haste penalty reduced by 10%, Melee haste penalty reduced by 10%.
- Warlocks now innately have an increased 10% spell hit chance on the Enslave Demon spell.
- Fire Shield (Imp): You can now cast this ability on raid members, rather than party members.
- Ritual of Summoning: The summoning of the initial portal is now instant cast, down from 5 seconds.
- Eradication re-designed: Eradication: When you deal damage with Corruption, you have a 2/4/6% chance to gain the Eradication effect. The Eradication effect increases the critical strike chance of your Shadow Bolt spell by 30%. Each critical strike reduces the critical strike bonus by 10%. Lasts 30 sec.
- Haunt: Now only increases your shadow damage-over-time on the target. (No longer includes non-Shadow damage over time spells.)
- Malediction: No longer increases the effect of Curse of the Elements.
- Pandemic: This talent has been reduced to a 1-point talent, now grants your Corruption and Unstable Affliction the capability to critically hit.
- Shadow Embrace: Now only increases the damage done by your shadow damage periodic spells.
- Siphon Life: The Siphon Life spell has been removed. Siphon Life now causes your Corruption spell to instantly heal you for 40% of the damage done.
- Suppression: Now increases spell hit for all of your spells.
- Demonic Empathy has been removed.
- Demonic Empowerment: This talent spell now has a unique spell effect and sound.
- Demonic Sacrifice:This talent has been removed.
- Fel Synergy has been moved to tier-1. No longer increases Intellect, Stamina and damage of your summoned demon.
- Improved Enslave Demon talent removed.
- Mana Feed: This talent is now a 1-point talent, down from 3-points. Now is the 21-point talent in Demonology. Now grants 100% mana return to your pet, up from 33/66/100%.
- New Talent: Molten Skin: Reduces all damage taken by 2/4/6%.
- New Talent: Decimation: When you Shadowbolt or Incinerate a target that is at or below 35% health, your next Soulfire cast time is reduced by 30/60% and costs no shard. Lasts 10 sec.
- New Talent: Nemesis: Reduces the cooldown of your Demonic Empowerment, Metamorphosis, Soulstone and Fel Domination spells by 10/20/30%.
- Aftermath re-designed: Increases the periodic damage done by your Immolate by 3/6%, and your Conflagrate has a 50/100% chance to daze the target for 5 sec.
- Backlash has been moved up to tier-5, up from tier-7. Now requires Intensity (pre-req).
- Cataclysm: Now reduces the mana cost of Destruction spells by 4/7/10%. No longer increases the chance to hit.
- Conflagrate: Spell now works similar to Swiftmend, consuming an Immolate or Shadowflame effect on the target and dealing damage based on the strength of that effect. Reduced to a single rank.
- Improved Immolate: Now increases the damage done by your Immolate by 10/20/30%, rather than just the direct damage.
- Improved Shadow Bolt: Now increases the damage done by your Shadow Bolt spell by 1/2/3/4/5%, and causes your target to be vulnerable to spell damage, increasing spell critical strike chance against that target by 1/2/3/4/5%. Effect lasts 30 sec.
- Improved Soul Leech: Now has a 50/100% chance to proc Replenishment.
- Master Conjuror: Increased from 15/30% up to 150/300%.
- Molten Core: This talent has been moved to Demonology (Tier 8 ).
- Pyroclasm re-designed: Now increases your Shadow and Fire spell power by 2/4/6% when you critically hit with Searing Pain or Conflagrate. Lasts 10 sec. Also moved down to tier 7, down from tier-5.
- Blood Frenzy improved to 2/4% increased damage.
- Heroic Throw missile speed increased.
- Blackmouth Oil and Fire Oil no longer require a vial.
- Increased the health granted by the Flask of Stoneblood.
- The Mercurial Stone is no longer required as a tool for alchemists. It is instead a green quality bind-on-equip trinket.
- Most of the recipes in the 1-300 skill range of blacksmithing have had their stats updated to be more useful.
- Added a new recipe for the Titansteel Spellblade.
- Titanium Plating now reduces the duration of disarm effects by 50% as well as increasing your block value.
- Grub now sells the Dig Rat Stew recipe to players who completed the quest.
- Prospector Khazgorm, found in Bael Modan in southern Barrens, now sells the recipe for Dig Rat Stew to the Alliance.
- Added a recipe for enchanting staves with spell power.
- Several recipes in the 250-300 skill range have been rebalanced.
- Added a new recipe to cut black diamonds.
- Shadowskin Gloves and Dusky Boots no longer require Shadowcat Hide to create, but instead require an equal quantity of Shadow Silk. Shadowcat Hides can no longer be obtained from skinning.
- The fight event for the “Grim(oire) Business” quest at Vim’gol’s Circle in the Blade’s Edge Mountains now only requires one character to stand within a fire circle in order to summon Vim’gol the Vile. However, it still takes five characters, one in each of the fire circles, in order to interrupt Vim’gol the Vile’s Unholy Growth cast.
Dungeons and Raids
Eye of Eternity
- Malygos will now properly delay before breathing after a Vortex on Heroic difficulty.
- The Chains of Kel’Thuzad will no longer reset the raid’s threat.
- The Portal of Shadows created by Shade of Naxxramas will only persist for a maximum of one minute.
- Players with pets who attempt to use the Obedience Crystals in Naxxramas will have their pets dismissed automatically so they may possess an Understudy.
- New Advanced features for quest tracking are now available. Players will need to activate this option within the Interface panel.
- A new Color Blind option is available under the Interface panel.
- For additional notes on Lua and XML changes please visit the UI & Macros forum.
- Glyph of Blood Boil: Now only applies a snare to diseased targets.
- Glyph of Holy Light: Can no longer crit and has had its range updated.
- Glyph of Mocking Blow correctly increases damage of the ability by 25%.
- Glyph of Shocking’s tooltip has been corrected.
- Glyph of Sprint no longer reduces the duration.
- Darkmoon Cards of the North will now take three seconds per card to create.
- Divine Hymn will now trigger Illustration of the Dragon Soul.
- Frozen Scepter of Necromancy now sounds like other maces.
- Heavy Junkboxes will no longer have deprecated poison materials.
- Magic Dust now has a 10 second PvP duration.
- Old Naxxramas Shoulder Enchants will now soulbind items.
- Outrider’s Lammellar Legguards and Sentinel’s Mail Leggings have had their costs reduced to the correct value.
- Pack of Endless Pockets can now be mailed.
- Patroller’s Pack now sounds like a bag.
- PvP Trinkets will now break Shackle Undead.
- Several beverages missing from the “Beverages Consumed” statistic have been added.
- Several foods missing from the Food Eaten statistic have been added.
- Thunder Capacitor again requires four charges.
- Thunder Capacitor’s cooldown functions.
- White Tickbird Hatchling is now classified as a Pet.
- Dartol’s Rod of Transformation has had its tooltip corrected.
- Mace of Unyielding Life is correctly a 2H weapon.
- Many Northrend maces now make correct noises when sheathed and unsheathed.
- Many items with 110 attack power now correctly grant 110 ranged attack power.
- Oracle Talisman of Ablution’s spell data has been clarified.
- Personal Rating Requirements for offhand Deadly Gladiator items should now display correctly.
- Several Hateful and Deadly plate helms were over budget and have been corrected.
- Yaaarrrr! now has a detailed tooltip.
- Tremor Totem: Now correctly pulses every 3 sec, up from 1 sec.
- Glyph of Strangulate — Reduces the cooldown of your Strangulate by 60 sec. (Old: Inceases the range of your Strangulate by 20 yards.)
- Glyph of Icebound Fortitude — Your Icebound Fortitude now always grants at least 30% damage reduction, regardless of your defense skill. (Old: Your Icebound Fortitude costs no runic power)
- Glyph of Unbreakable Armor — Increases the amount of damage absorbed by Unbreakable Armor by 1%. (Old: Unbreakable Armor grants an additional 15% armor)
- Glyph of Plague Strike — Your Plague Strike does 60% additional damage. (Old: 20% additional damage if a disease was on the target)
- Glyph of Death Strike — Increases your Death Strike’s damage by 2% for every 5 runic power you currently have. The runic power is not consumed by this effect. (Old: 2% regardless of runic power)
- Glyph of Hungering Cold *new* — Reduces the cost of Hungering Cold by 10 runic power.
- Glyph of Unholy Blight *new* — Increases the duration of Unholy Blight by 10 sec.
- Glyph of Death Coil *new* — Reduces the cost of Death Coil by 8 runic power.
- Glyph of Pestilence *new* — Your Pestilence ability now refreshes disease durations on your primary target back to their maximum duration.
- Glyph of Howling Blast *new* — Your Howling Blast ability now infects your targets with Frost Fever.
- Glyph of Rebirth — Players resurrected by Rebirth are returned to life with 100% health. (Old: Increases the amount of health on a character brought back to life via Rebirth by 100%.)
- Glyph of Starfall — Reduces the cooldown of Starfall by 90 sec. (Old: Increases the duration of Starfall by 2 sec.)
- Glyph of Berserk *new* — Increases the duration of Berserk by 5 sec.
- Glyph of Wild Growth *new* — Wild Growth now affects up to 6 targets.
- Glyph of Nourish *new* — Your Nourish heals an additional 6% for each of your heal over time effects present on the target.
- Glyph of Savage Roar *new* — Your Savage Roar ability grants an additional 6% bonus damage done.
- Glyph of Typhoon *new* — Reduces the cooldown of your Typhoon spell by 3 sec.
- Glyph of Barkskin *new* — Reduces the chance you’ll be critically hit by melee attacks by 1 to 0% while Barkskin is active.
- Glyph – Aimed Shot — Reduces the cooldown of your Aimed Shot ability by 2 sec. (Old: Reduces the mana cost of your aimed shot ability by 20%)
- Glyph of the Monkey — While Aspect of the Monkey or Aspect of the Dragonhawk are active, each time you dodge you gain 30% increased movement speed for 6 sec. Can only occur every 20 sec. This speed does not stack with other movement speed increasing effects. (Old: Glyph of Aspect of the Monkey — While Aspect of the Monkey or Aspect of the Dragonhawk are active, each time you dodge you gain 30% increased movement speed for 6 sec. This speed does not stack with other movement speed increasing effects.)
- Glyph of Wyvern Sting — Decreases the cooldown of your Wyvern Sting by 6 sec. (Old: Decreases the cooldown of your Wyvern Sting by 15 sec., but decreases the damage it deals by 20%.)
- Glyph of Snake Trap — Snakes generated by your Snake Trap take 90% reduced damge from area of effect spells. (Old: Your Snake Trap creates 2 additional snakes)
- Glyph of the Hawk — Increases the haste bonus of the Improved Aspect of the Hawk effect by an additional 6%. (Old: Renamed from Glyph of Improved Aspect of the Hawk)
- Glyph of Chimera Shot *new* — Reduces the cooldown of Chimera Shot by 1 sec.
- Glyph of Explosive Shot *new* — Increases the critical strike chance of Explosive Shot by 4%.
- Glyph of Kill Shot *new* — Reduces the cooldown of Kill Shot by 6 sec.
- Glyph of Explosive Trap *new* — The periodic damage from your Explosive Trap can now be critical strikes.
- Glyph of Scatter Shot *new* — Increases the range of Scatter Shot by 3 yards.
- Glyph of Raptor Strike *new* — For 5 sec. after using Raptor Strike, you take 20% less damage.
- Glyph of Ice Lance — Your Ice Lance now causes 4 times damage against frozen targets higher level than you instead of triple damage. (Old: Increases the range of your Ice Lance by 5 yards)
- Glyph of Ice Armor — Your Ice Armor and Frost Armor spells grant an additional 50% armor and resistance. (Old: 20%)
- Glyph of Deep Freeze *new* — Increases the range of Deep Freeze by 10 yards.
- Glyph of Living Bomb *new* — The periodic damage from your Living Bomb can now be critical strikes.
- Glyph of Arcane Barrage *new* — Reduces the mana cost of Arcane Barrage by 20%.
- Glyph of Mirror Image *new* — Your Mirror Images gain the Winter’s Chill talent, granting their Frostbolt spell a 100% chance to apply the Winter’s Chill effect, which increases the chance spells will critically hit the target by 1% for 15 sec. Stacks up to 5 times.
- Glyph of Ice Barrier *new* — Increases the amount of damage absorbed by your Ice Barrier by 30%.
- Glyph of Exorcism — Increases damage done by Exorcism by 20%. (Old: Your Exorcism also interrupts spellcasting for 2 sec.)
- Glyph of Divinity — Your Lay on Hands grants twice as much mana as normal and also grants you as much mana as it grants your target. (Old: Your Lay on Hands also grants you as much mana as it grants your target.)
- Glyph of Lay on Hands — Reduces the cooldown of your Lay on Hands spell by 5 min.(Old: Increases the mana restored by your Lay on Hands spell by 20%)
- Glyph of Beacon of Light *new* — Increases the duration of Beacon of Light by 30 sec.
- Glyph of Hammer of the Righteous *new* — Your Hammer of the Righteous hits 1 additional target.
- Glyph of Divine Storm *new* — Your Divine Storm now heals for an additional 15% of the damage it causes.
- Glyph of Shield of Righteousness *new* — Reduces the mana cost of Shield of Righteousness by 1 to 6%.
- Glyph of Divine Plea *new* — While Divine Plea is active, you take 3% reduced damage from all sources.
- Glyph of Holy Shock *new* — Reduces the cooldown of Holy Shock by 1 sec.
- Glyph of Hand of Salvation *new* — When you cast Hand of Salvation on yourself, it also reduces damage taken by 20%.
- Glyph of Psychic Scream — Increases the duration of your Psychic Scream by 2 sec. and increases its cooldown by 8 sec. (Old: Increases the duration of your Psychic Scream by 1 sec.)
- Glyph of Fear Ward — Reduces cooldown and duration of Fear Ward by 60 sec. (Old: 30 sec.)
- Glyph of Fade — Reduces the cooldown of your Fade spell by 15 sec. (Old: Increases the duration and cooldown of your Fade spell by 50%.)
- Glyph of Inner Fire — Increases the armor from your Inner Fire spell by 50%. (Old: Increases the charges on your Inner Fire spell by 20.)
- Glyph of Mind Control — Increases the duration of your Mind Control spell by 30 sec. (Old: 12 sec.)
- Glyph of Smite — Reduces the pushback suffered from damaging attacks while casting Smite by 100%. (Old: 50%)
- Glyph of Dispersion — Your Dispersion ability now also clears movement impairing effects and makes you immune to them for its duration.
- Glyph of Guardian Spirit *new* — If you Guardian Spirit lasts its entire duration without being triggered, your Guardian Spirit cooldown is reset to 60 sec.
- Glyph of Penance *new* — Reduces the cooldown of Penance by 2 sec.
- Glyph of Mind Sear *new* — Increases the radius of effect on Mind Sear by 5 yards.
- Glyph of Hymn of Hope *new* — Your Hymn of hope provides 3 times the normal amount of mana per time, but its duration is 50% shorter.
- Glyph of Pain Suppression *new* — Allows Pain Suppression to be cast while stunned.
- Glyph of Sap — Increases the duration of Sap by 20 sec. (Old: 10 sec.)
- Glyph of Deadly Throw — Increases the slowing effect on Deadly Throw by 10%. (Old: Increases the range on Deadly Throw by 5 yards.)
- Glyph of Adrenaline Rush — Increases the duration of Adrenaline Rush by 5 sec. (Old: Decreases the cooldown of Adrenaline Rush by 60 sec.)
- Glyph of Sprint — Increases the movement speed of your Sprint ability by an additional 30%. (Old: also reduced the duration by 5%)
- Glyph of Crippling Poison — Increases the chance to inflict your target with Crippling Poison by an additional 20%. (Old: 10%)
- Glyph of Pick Lock — Reduces the cast time of your Pick Lock ability by 100%. (Old: 75)
- Glyph of Hunger For Blood *new* — Increases the bonus damage from Hunger For Blood by 1% per application.
- Glyph of Killing Spree *new* — Reduces the cooldown on Killing Spree by 45 sec.
- Glyph of Shadow Dance *new* — Increases the duration of Shadow Dance by 4 sec.
- Glyph of Fan of Knives *new* — Increases the damage done by Fan of Knives by 20%.
- Glyph of Tricks of the Trade *new* — Your Tricks of the Trade grants an additional 10% bonus damage to your target.
- Glyph of Mutilate *new* — Reduces the cost of Mutilate by 5 energy.
- Glyph of Cloak of Shadows *new* — While Cloak of Shadows is active, you take 40% less physical damage.
- Glyph of Thunderstorm *new* — Reduces the cooldown on Thunderstorm by 7 sec.
- Glyph of Feral Spirit *new* — Your spirit wolves gain an additional 30% of your attack power.
- Glyph of Riptide *new* — Increases the duration of Riptide by 3 sec.
- Glyph of Earth Shield *new* — Increases the amount healed by your Earth Shield by 20%.
- Glyph of Totem of Wrath *new* — When you cast Totem of Wrath, you gain 30% of the totem’s bonus spell power for .
- Glyph of Hex *new* — Increases the damage your Hex target can take before the Hex effect is removed by 20%.
- Glyph of Stoneclaw Totem *new* — Your Stoneclaw Totem also places a damage absorb shield on you, equal to 4 times the strength of the shield it places on your totems.
- Glyph of Incinerate — Increases the damage done by Incinerate by 5% (Old: Glyph of Banish Increases the duration of your Banish by 5 sec.)
- Glyph of Imp — Increases the damage done by your Imp’s Firebolt spell by 20%. (Old: 10%)
- Glyph of Haunt *new* — The bonus damage granted by your Haunt spell is increased by an additional 3%.
- Glyph of Metamorphosis *new* — Increases the duration of your Metamorphosis by 6 sec.
- Glyph of Chaos Bolt *new* — Reduces the cooldown on Chaos Bolt by 2 sec.
- Glyph of Demonic Circle *new* — Reduces the cooldown on Demonic Circle by 0.4 sec.
- Glyph of Shadowflame *new* — Your Shadowflame also applies a 70% movement speed slow on its victims.
- Glyph of Soul Link *new* — Increases the percentage of damage shared via your Soul Link by an additional 5%.
- Glyph of Life Tap *new* — When you use Life Tap, you gain 20% of your spirit as spell power for 20 sec.Warrior
- Glyph of Heroic Strike — Increases the critical strike chance of Heroic Strike by 5%. (Old: You gain 10 rage when you critically strike with your Heroic Strike ability.)
- Glyph of Barbaric Insults — Your Mocking Blow ability generates 100% additional threat. (Old: Your Mocking Blow ability also taunts the target.)
- Glyph of Sweeping Strikes — Reduces the rage cost of your Sweeping Strikes ability by 100%. (Old: You generate 30 rage over 12 sec when you use your Sweeping Strikes ability.)
- Glyph of Overpower — Adds a 100% chance to enable your Overpower when your attacks are parried. (Old: 50%)
- Glyph of Bladestorm *new* — Reduces the cooldown on Bladestorm by 15 sec.
- Glyph of Shockwave *new* — Reduces the cooldown on Shockwave by 3 sec.
- Glyph of Vigilance *new* — Your Vigilance ability transfers an additional 5% of your target’s threat to you.
- Glyph of Enraged Regeneration *new* — Your Enraged Regeneration ability heals for an additional 10% of your health over its duration.
- Glyph of Spell Reflection *new* — Reduces the cooldown on Spell Reflection by 1 sec.
- Glyph of Shield Wall *new* — Reduces the cooldown on Shield Wall by 3 min, but Shield Wall now only reduces damage taken by 40%.
- Pestilence is now 1 rank. It now spreads existing Blood Plague and Frost Fever infections from your target to all other enemies within 10 yards. (Previously dealt damage)
- Strangulate no longer deals damage.
- Blood Boil damage increased, but its range has been reduced.
- Death Pact’s heal can no longer crit.
- Blood Strike now instantly strikes the enemy, causing 40% weapon damage plus 305.6, increased by 12.5% per disease on the target at rank 6. (Previously caused 50% weapon damage plus 191, and an additional 95.5 bonus damage per disease)
- Heart Strike now
- instantly strikes the target and his nearest ally, causing 50% weapon damage plus 368, increased by 10% per disease on the target at rank 6. (Previously caused 60% weapon damage plus 220.8, and an additional 110.4 bonus damage per disease)
- Blood Gorged (Tier 10) no longer grants expertise. Instead your attacks ignore up to 2/4/6/8/10% of the targets armor.
- Heart Strike (Tier 9) now strikes the target and his nearest ally, causing 50% weapon damage plus 125, increased by 10% per disease on the target.
- Might of Morgraine (Tier 9) now increases the critical strike damage bonus of your Blood Boil, Blood Strike, Death Strike, Heart Strike, and Obliterate abilities by 10/20/30%. (Previously was 15/30/45%)
- Sudden Doom (Tier 8 ) is now a 3 point talent and now has a 5/10/15% chance to launch a free Death Coil at your target. (Previously gave a 4/8/12/16/20% chance to make the next death coil cost no runic power and guaranteed it to crit)
- Blood Aura (Tier 7) renamed Improved Blood Presence and now while in Frost Presence or Unholy Presence, you retain 4% healing from Blood Presence, and healing done to you is increased by 10% in Blood Presence.
- Bloody Strikes (Tier 5) now increases the damage of Blood Strike and Heart Strike by 15/30/45%, and increases the damage of Blood Boil by 20/40/60%.
- Scent of Blood (Tier 2) now can proc off dodging, parrying or taking direct damage.
- *New Talent* Improved Death Strike, Tier 8, 2 talent points – Increases the damage of your Death Strike by 15/30%.
- Icy Touch now causes Frost Fever to last 15 secs.
- Hungering Cold and Howling Blast have switched places in the talent tree.
- Howling Blast (Tier 11) now deals 50% additional damage to targets infected with Frost Fever. (Previously dealt double damage)
- Unbreakable Armor (Tier 8 ) now Reinforces your armor with a thick coat of ice, reducing physical damage from all attacks by 0.05 and increasing your strength by 25% for 20 sec. The amount of damage reduced increases as your armor increases. (Previously just increased armor by 25%, strength by 10%, and parry by 5%)
- Blood of the North (Tier 8 ) now affects Frost Strike as well as Blood Strike.
- Chillblains (Tier 7) now reduces movement speed by 15/30/45%. (Previously 10/20/30%)
- Endless Winter moved from Tier 6 to Tier 4.
- Chill of the Grave moved from Tier 5 to Tier 4.
- Runic Power Mastery moved to Tier 1 and is now a 2 point talent. Increases your maximum Runic Power by 15/30. (Previously 3 point talent that increased runic power by 10/20/30)
- Black Ice (Tier 2) increases your frost damage by 4/8/12/16/20%. (Previously 6/12/18/24/30%)
- Glacier Rot moved from Tier 1 to Tier 5 and is now a 3 point talent. Now diseased enemies take 7/13/20% more damage from your Icy Touch, Howling Blast and Frost Strike. (Previously 5/10%)
- Plague Strike now deals 50% weapon damage plus 189 and infects the target with Blood Plague, a disease dealing Shadow damage over time. (No longer removes a HoT)
- Raise Dead cooldown reduced from 5 minutes to 3 minutes. The ghoul now only lasts for 1 minute.
- Unholy Blight moved from Tier 11 to Tier 5.
- Scourge Strike (Tier 9) now deals 55% of weapon damage as Shadow damage plus 185.63, increased 9% per each of your diseases on the target. (Previously dealt 60% of weapon damage as Shadow damage plus 81, and an additional 40.5 bonus damage per disease.)
- Night of the Dead (Tier 8 ) now reduces the cooldown on Raise Dead by 45/90 sec and Army of the Deat by 5/10 min. (Previously reduced cooldown when you hit the target)
- Desecration (Tier 7) now causes all Plague Strikes to cause the desecrated ground effect. Targets in the area are slowed by 10/20/30/40/50% by the grasping arms of the dead while you cause 1/2/3/4/5% additional damage while standing on the unholy ground. Lasts 12 sec.
- Anti-Magic Zone (Tier 7) no longer requires a rune to activate.
- Unholy Aura (Tier 7) renamed Improved Unholy Presence and changed to: While in Blood Presence or Frost Presence, you retain 8/15% increased movement speed from Unholy Presence, and your runes finish their cooldowns 5/10% faster in Unholy Presence.
- Magic Supression (Tier 6) is now a 3 point talent and You take 2/4/6% less damage from all magic. In addition, your Anti-Magic Shell absorbs an additional 8/16/25% of spell damage. (Previously a 5 point talent)
- Master of Ghouls moved from Tier 6 to Tier 4. It now also reduces the cooldown of your Raise Dead spell by 60 sec.
- Summon Gargoyle moved from Tier 5 to Tier 11.
- Blood-Caked Blade (Tier 4) now has a 3 sec internal cooldown.
- Shadow of Death removed from the game.
- Outbreak (Tier 3) no longer affects Blood Boil. It now affects Plague Strike and Scourge Strike.
- Necrosis (Tier 3) now only affects main hand auto attacks. (Previously affected all auto-attacks)
- Virulence moved from Tier 2 to Tier 1.
- Morbidity moved from Tier 1 to Tier 2.
- *New Talent* Ghoul Frenzy, Tier 6, 1 point talent – Grants your pet 25% haste for 15 sec and heals it for 30% of its health over the duration. 1 Unholy Rune. 45 Yard range. Channeled. 30 sec cooldown.
- Faerie Fire now decreases armor by 5%. (Previously decreased armor by a set amount)
- Owlkin Frenzy (Tier 8 ) now procs off physical melee and ranged attacks. (Previously was triggered by all attacks)
- Faerie Fire now decreases armor by 5%. (Previously decreased armor by a set amount)
- Savage Roar changed to increase physical damage done by 30%. (Previously increased attack power by 40%)
- Maim now stuns the target instead of incapacitate.
- *New Spell* Savage Defense, 1 rank, level 40 – Each time you deal a melee critical strike, you gain Savage Defense, reducing the damage taken from the next physical attack that strikes you by 25% of your attack power.
- Survival of the Fittest (Tier 6) now increases your armor contribution from cloth and leather items in Bear Form and Dire Bear Form by 11/22/33%. (Previously 22/44/66%)
- Predatory Strikes (Tier 4) now increases now includes Moonkin Form in its effect.
- *New Talent* Primal Gore, Tier 10, 1 point talent – Grants the periodic damage from your Rake, Lacerate and Rip abilities the ability to critically hit.
- Abolish Poison now ticks every 3 secs for 12 secs. (Previously ticked every 2 secs for 8 secs)
- Replenish (Tier 9) renamed Revitalize.
- Improved Regrowth (Tier 6) renamed Nature’s Bounty. Increases the critical effect chance of your Regrowth and Nourish spells by 5/10/15/20/25%. (Previously increased just regrowth crit by 10/20/30/40/50%)
- Intensity (Tier 3) now allows 17/33/50% of mana regeneration to continue while casting. (Previously 10/20/30%)
- Improved Mark of the Wild (Tier 1) now also increases all of your total attributes by 1/2%.
- *New Talent* Improved Barkskin, Tier 10, 2 point talent – Increases the damage reduction granted by your Barkskin spell by 5/10%, and increases resistance to Dispel mechanics by 30/60% while under the effect of Barkskin.
- *New Skill* Call Stabled Pet – A pet of your choice busts out of its stable and joins you no matter where you are, replacing your current pet. Cannot be used in combat. Instant. 30 min cooldown. Requires Level 80.
- Kill Shot no longer has a minimum range. It can now be used in melee range.
- Wild Quiver (Tier 9) now increases your chance to shoot an additional shot when doing damage with your auto shot, dealing 80% Nature damage, by 4/8/12%. (Previously it dealt 50% nature damage and had a 4/7/10% chance.)
- Piercing Shots (Tier 7) Your critical Aimed, Steady and Chimera Shots cause the target to bleed for 10/20/30% of the damage dealt over 8 sec. (Previously triggered 2/4/6% armor ignore).
- Ranged Weapon Specialization (Tier 6) is now a 3 point talent, increasing damage with ranged weapons by 1/3/5%. (Previously a 5 point talent increasing damage by 1/2/3/4/5%)
- Disengage cooldown increased to 30 secs. (Previously was 25 secs)
- Hunting Party (Tier 10) is now a 3 point talent, increasing agility by 1/2/3% and your Arcane Shot, Explosive Shot and Steady Shot critical strikes have a 33/66/100% chance to grant up to 10 party or raid members mana regeneration equal to 0.25% of the maximum mana per second. Lasts for 15 sec.
- Trap Mastery moved from Tier 9 to Tier 2 and is now a 3 point talent. Increases the duration of Frost and Freezing trap by 10/20/30%, Periodic damage of Immolation and Explosive trap by 10/20/30%, and number of snakes summoned by Snake Trap by 30%. (Previously was just 1 point)
- *New Talent* Black Arrow (Tier 9) – Fires a Black Arrow at the target, increasing all damage done by you to the target by 6% and dealing [ 10% of RAP + 785 ] Shadow damage over 15 sec. Costs 6% base mana. 5-35 yard range. Instant Cast. 30 sec cooldown.
- Sniper Training (Tier 9) has been changed to increase the critical strike chance of your Kill Shot ability by 5/10/15%, and while standing still for 6 sec., you gain Sniper Training increasing the damage done by your Steady Shot, Aimed Shot, Black Arrow and Explosive Shot by 2/4/6% Lasts 15 sec. (Previously increased damage and critical strike chance based on your range to the target)
- Wyvern Sting (Tier 7) now lasts 30 sec on the target. (Previously lasted 12 sec)
- T.N.T. (Tier 4) now increases the damage done by your Explosive Shot, Explosive Trap and Immolation Trap by 2%. (Previously increased critical strike chance of explosive shot and and gave it a chance to stun the target)
- Lock and Load (Tier 4) now has a 33/66/100% chance to proc off Freezing Shot, Freezing Trap, and Frost Trap, and a 3/7/10% chance to proc off the periodic damage of Immolation Trap and Black Arrow. (Previously worked on all traps and included serpent sting)
- Improved Wing Clip has been removed from the game.
- Mage Armor has been increased to allow 50% of your mana regneration to continue while casting. (Previously 30%)
- *New Spell* Polymorph Rabbit – Transforms the enemy into a harmless rabbit, forcing it to scamper around for up to 50 sec. While wandering, the rabbit cannot attack or cast spells but will regenerate very quickly. Any damage will transform the target back into its normal form. Only one target can be polymorphed at a time. Only works on Beasts, Humanoids and Critters.
- Arcane Meditation (Tier 4) Allows 17/33/50% of your mana regeneration to continue while casting. (Previously 10/20/30%)
- Burnout (Tier 10) now only affects Fire Spells. (Previously affected all spells)
- Pyromaniac (Tier 7) now allows 17/33/50% of your mana regeneration to continue while casting. (Previously 10/20/30%)
- Improved Water Elemental (Tier 9) has been renamed Enduring Winter. It now increases the duration of your Summon Water Elemental spell by 5 sec and your Frostbolt spell has a 33/66/100% chance to grant the Replenishment effect to up to 10 party or raid members mana regeneration equal to 0.25% of their maximum mana per second for 15 sec.
- All Paladin auras have had their tooltip changed to note that they work on the entire raid, not just the party.
- Exorcism can now be used on all targets, but is now a guaranteed critical strike vs Undead and Demon type mobs.
- Judgement of Light now procs off spells as well. (Previously only “attacks” would trigger this)
- Purifying Power (Tier 6) now reduces the cooldown of your Exorcism and Holy Wrath spells by 17/33%. (Previously increased the critical strike chance of those spells by 10/20%)
- Pure of Heart (Tier 5) now reduces Curse, Poison, and Disease effects by 15/30%. (Previously was 25/50% but did not include poisons)
- Blessed Hands has been moved from Tier 5 to Tier 4 and now reduces the mana cost of Hand of Freedom, Hand of Sacrifice and Hand of Salvation by 15/30% and cooldowns by 10/20%.
- Improved Concentration Aura’s (Tier 4) reduced silence/interrupt effect now works while any aura is active.
- Shield of Righteousness now deals 130% of block value + 520 at the highest rank. It no longer causes a high amount of threat. (Previously increased damage by a set amount)
- Blessing of Kings is now a baseline ability. Trainable at level 20.
- Shield of the Templar (Tier 10) no longer increases the damage of your Holy Shield, Avenger’s Shield and Shield of Righteousness spells. Instead it gives your Avenger’s Shield a 33/66/100% chance to silence targets hit by it for 3 sec.
- Judgements of the Just (Tier 10) now reduces the cooldown of your Hammer of Justice by 10 sec, increases the duration of your Seal of Justice effect by 0.5 sec, in addition to its previous effect.
- Avenger’s Shield’s (Tier 9) damage has been increased across all ranks.
- Guarded by the Light (Tier 9) now reduces spell damage taken by 3% and gives a 50% chance to refresh the duration of your Divine Plea when you hit an enemy. (Previously reduced the mana cost of your Holy Shield, Avenger’s Shield and Shield of Righteousness spells by 15%.)
- Holy Shield’s (Tier 7) damage slightly increased across all ranks.
- Ardent Defender (Tier 7) is now a 3 point talent, reducing damage taken by 10/20/30%. (Previously was a 5 point talent)
- Sacred Duty (Tier 6) increases stamina by 4% now. (Previously was 3%)
- One-Handed Weapon Specialization is now a 3 point talent, increasing damage done with 1 handers by 4/7/10%. (Previously was a 5 point talent)
- Blessing of Sanctuary (Tier 5) now only grants 2% of maximum displayed mana when the target blocks, parries, or dodges a melee attack. (Previously granted 10 rage or 20 runic power or 2% max mana)
- Divine Guardian (Tier 4) now has been changed to redirect damage “(up to a maximum of 150/300% of the Paladin’s health).” (Previously had no limit)
- Improved Devotion Aura (Tier 4) now increases the amount healed on any target affected by any of your Auras by 2%. (Previously only worked with Devotion Aura active)
- Improved Hammer of Justice (Tier 4) is now a 2 point talent, reducing the cooldown of Hammer of Justice by 10/20 sec. (Previously had a 3rd rank that reduced cooldown by 30 secs)
- Righteous Vengeance (Tier 10) is now a 3 point talent. When your Judgement and Divine Storm spells deal a critical strike, your target will take 10/20/30% additional damage over 8 sec. (Previously a 5 point talent)
- Fanaticism (Tier 8 ) is now a 3 point talent and now increases the critical strike chance of all Judgements capable of a critical hit by 6/12/18% and reduces threat caused by all actions by 10/20/30% except when under the effects of Righteous Fury. (Previously a 5 point talent)
- Improved Retribution Aura has been removed from the game.
- Improved Retribution Aura’s effect has been merged into Sanctified Retribution (Tier 5).
- Divine Purpose has been moved from Tier 5 to Tier 6.
- Divine Spirit is now a baseline spell.
- Penance (Tier 11) Damage increased slightly across all ranks.
- Grace (Tier 9) now lasts 15 sec. (Previously lasted 8 sec)
- Rapture (Tier 8 ) revamped. Now a 3 point talent. When your Power Word: Shield is completely absorbed or dispelled you are instantly energized with 1.5% of your total mana, and you have a 33% chance to energize your shielded target with 2% total mana, 8 rage, 16 energy or 32 runic power. This effect cannot occur once every 12 seconds.
- Focused Will (Tier 7) now increases spell critical strike chance by 1/2/3% in addition to its previous effect.
- Reflective Shield has been moved from Tier 7 to Tier 5. It is now a 2 point talent and causes 22/45% of the damage you absorb with Power Word: Shield to reflect back at the attacker.
- Enlightenment (Tier 6) is now a 3 point talent and now increases your total Spirit by 2/4/6% and increases your spell haste by 2/4/6%. (Previously a 5 point talent)
- Meditation (Tier 3) now increases mana regeneration by 17/33/50%. (Previously 10/20/30%)
- Improved Power Word: Fortitude (Tier 2) now also increases your personal stamina by 2/4%.
- Unbreakable Will (Tier 1) now reduces the duration of Stun, Fear, and Silence effects done to you by an additional 6/12/18/24/30%. (Previously 3/6/9/12/15%)
- *New Talent* Improved Flash Heal, Tier 7, 3 point talent – Reduces the mana cost of your Flash Heal by 5/10/15%, and increases the critical effect chance of your Flash Heal by 4/7/10% on friendly targets at or below 50% health.
- *New Talent* Soul Warding, Tier 5, 1 point talent – Reduces the cooldown of your Power Word: Shield ability by 4 sec, and reduces the mana cost of your Power Word: Shield by 30%.
- Prayer of Healing is now a targeted spell that heals the target’s party.
- Holy Nova mana cost reduced from 27% base mana to 22% base mana.
- Circle of Healing (Tier 9) healing increased across all ranks.
- Test of Faith (Tier 9) now increases healing by 4/8/12% on friendly targets at or below 50% health.
- Serendipity (Tier 8 ) changed to: When you heal with Binding Heal or Flash Heal, the cast time of your next Greater Heal or Prayer of Healing spell is reduced by 6/12/20%. Stacks up to 3 times. Lasts 20 sec.
- Holy Concentration (Tier 7) changed to: Your mana regeneration is increased by 16/32/50% for 8 sec after you critically heal with Flash Heal, Greater Heal, Binding Heal or Renew. (Previously had a chance to grant clearcasting effect)
- Blessed Resilience (Tier 7) increases the effectiveness of your healing spells by 1/2/3% along with its previous effect.
- Improved Holy Concentration (Tier 9) removed from the game.
- *New Talent* Empowered Renew, Tier 9, 3 point talent – Your Renew spell gains an additional 5/10/15% of your bonus healing effects, and your Renew will instantly heal the target for 5/10/15% of the total periodic effect.
- Shadowfiend now creates a shadowy fiend to attack the target. Caster receives 5% mana when the Shadowfiend attacks. Damage taken by area of effect attacks is reduced, and the Shadowfiend has a reduced chance to be hit by spells and melee attacks. Lasts 15 sec.
- Dispersion (Tier 11) now clears all snare and movement impairing effects when cast, and makes you immune to them while dispersed.
- Shadowform (Tier 7) now gives your Shadow Word: Pain, Devouring Plague, and Vampiric Touch spells the ability to critically hit.
- Darkness moved from Tier 6 to Tier 1.
- Silence (Tier 5) range increased to 30 yards. (Previously was 20 yards)
- Vampiric Embrace (Tier 5) now lasts 5 mins. (Previously lasted 1 min)
- Spirit Tap (Tier 1) now increases mana regeneration while casting by 87%. (Previously 50%)
- Improved Spirit Tap (Tier 1) increases mana regeneration while casting by 17/33%. (Previously 10/20%)
- *New Talent* Improved Devouring Plague, Tier 6, 3 point talent – Increases the periodic damage done by your Devouring Plague by 5/10/15%, and when you cast Devouring Plague you instantly deal damage equal to 5/10/15% of its total periodic effect.
- Envenom now gives an additional 15% chance to apply Deadly Poison and a 75% increased frequency of applying Instant Poison for 1 sec plus an additional 1 sec per combo point. (Previously gave a 15% chance to apply both deadly and instant poison)
- Expose Armor now reduces armor by 20%, lasting longer per combo point.
- Hunger For Blood (Tier 11) changed to: Enrages you, increasing all damage caused by 15%. Requires a bleed effect to be active on the target. Lasts 30 sec. (Previously increased damage by 5%)
- Improved Poisons (Tier 4) changed to increases the chance to apply Deadly Poison to your target by 2/4/6/8/10% and the frequency of applying Instant Poison to your target by 10/20/30/40/50%. (Previously increased chance to apply Deadly and Instant poison by 2/4/6/8/10%)
- Savage Combat (Tier 9) now increases damage caused against poison enemies by 4%. (Previously increased damage by 1%)
- Adrenaline Rush (Tier 7) cooldown reduced from 5 minutes to 3 minutes.
- Lightning Reflexes (Tier 4) is now a 3 point talent and Increases your Dodge chance by 2/4/6% and gives you 4/7/10% melee haste. (Previously just increased dodge by 1/2/3/4/5%)
- Fire Nova Totem’s mana cost has been reduced.
- *New Talent* Booming Echoes, Tier 8, 2 point talent – Reduces the cooldown of your Flame Shock and Frost Shock spells by an additional 1/2 sec., and increases the direct damage done by your Flame Shock and Frost Shock spells by an additional 10/20%.
- Bloodlust and Heroism now puts a debuff on you preventing you from using gaining the benefits of them for 10 mins. They now have a 5 min cooldown. (Previously had a 5 min debuff with a 10 min cooldown)
- Improved Stormstrike (Tier 8 ) now has a 50/100% chance to grant you 20% of your base mana when you Stormstrike.
- Stormstrike (Tier 7) now affects the next 4 nature attacks but only lasts 10 secs now. (Previously only affected 2 attacks and lasted 12 secs)
- Unleashed Rage (Tier 6) is now a 3 point talent. It now passively increases your agility by 1/2/3% in addition to causing your critical hits with melee attacks to increase all party and raid members’ attack power by 4/7/10% if within 45 yards of the Shaman. Lasts 10 sec.
- Spirit Weapons (Tier 5) now reduces all threat, just not melee threat.
- Toughness (Tier 4) now increases stamina by 2/4/6/8/10% instead of increasing armor value.
- *New Talent* Frozen Power, Tier 6, 2 point talent – Increases the damage done by your Frostbrand Weapon if it is enchanted on your main-hand weapon by 10/20%, and your Frost Shock has a 50/100% chance to root the target in Ice for 5 sec. when used on targets at or further than 15 yards from you.
- Poison Cleansing Totem and Disease Cleansing Totem have been merged into 1 totem.
- Curse of Elements Rank 5 now increases spell damage taken by the target by 13% (Previously 10%)
- Curse of Recklessness has been removed from the game.
- Curse of Weakness now reduces armor by 5% along with its previous effect.
- Pandemic (Tier 9) is now a 1 point talent. It now grants the periodic damage from your Corruption and Unstable Affliction spells the ability to critically hit.
- Malediction (Tier 8 ) now increases spell damage by 1/2/3%. (Previously also increased the effect of curse of elements)
- Eradication (Tier 7) has been changed to: When you deal damage with Corruption, you have a 2/4/6% chance to gain the Eradication effect. The Eradication effect increases the critical strike chance of your Shadow Bolt spell by 30%. Each critical strike reduces the critical strike bonus by 10%. Lasts 30 sec.
- Shadow Embrace (Tier 5) now increases Shadow Periodic damage. (Previously increased all periodic damage)
- Siphon Life (Tier 5) is no longer a spell. It is a passive talent that When you deal damage with your Corruption spell, you are instantly healed for 40% of the damage done.
- Frailty has been renamed Improved Curse of Weakness (Tier 2).
- Supression (Tier 1) now increases chance to hit with all spells. (Previously only affected affliction spells)
- Enslave Demon penalties have been reduced. While enslaved, the time between the demon’s attacks is increased by 30% and its casting speed is slowed by 20%. (Previously attack speed was increased by 40% and casting speed slowed by 30%)
- Fel Synergy has been moved from Tier 8 to Tier 1. You have a 50/100% chance to heal your pet for 50/30% of the amount of damage done by you.
- Mana Feed is now a 1 point talent and has been moved from Tier 6 to Tier 5. Your demon now gains 100% of the mana you gain when you gain mana from Drain Mana or Life Tap spells
- Master Conjuror (Tier 5) now increases the combat ratings gained from your conjured Firestone and Spellstone by 150/300%. (Previously 15/30%)
- Demonic Embrace (tier 1) is now a 3 point talent. Increases your total stamina by 4/7/10%. (Previously 2/4/6/8/10%)
- Demonic Empathy has been removed from the game.
- Demonic Sacrifice has been removed from the game.
- Improved Enslave Demon has been removed from the game.
- *New Talent* Nemesis, Tier 9, 3 point talent – Reduces the cooldown of your Demonic Empowerment, Metamorphosis, Soulstone and Fel Domination spells by 10/20/30%.
- *New Talent* Decimation, Tier 8, 2 point talent – When you Shadowbolt or Incinerate a target that is at or below 35% health, the cast time of your next Soulfire is reduced by 30/60%. Lasts 10 sec.
- *New Talent* Molten Core, Tier 6, 3 point talent – Your Shadow spells and damage over time effects have a 5/10/15% chance to increase the damage of your Fire spells by 10% for 12 sec.
- Improved Soul Leech (Tier 8 ) now has a replenishment effect along with its previous effect.
- Conflagrate (Tier 7) is now 1 rank. It consumes an Immolate or Shadowflame effect on the enemy target to instantly deal damage equal to 15 sec of your Immolate or 8 sec of your Shadowflame.
- Backlash has been moved from Tier 7 to Tier 5.
- Pyroclasm has been moved from Tier 5 to Tier 7 and is now a 3 point talent. It now states when you critically strike with Searing Pain or Conflagrate, your Fire and Shadow spell damage is increased by 2/4/6% for 10 sec.
- Improved Immolate (Tier 5) now increases all damage done by Immolate. (Previously only increased the initial damage)
- Aftermath (Tier 2) now increases the periodic damage done by your Immolate by 3/6%, and your Conflagrate has a 50/100% chance to daze the target for 5 sec.
- Cataclysm (Tier 2) now reduces the Mana cost of your Destruction spells by 4/7/10%. (Previously increased hit chance with destruction spells and reduced mana cost by 1/2/3%)
- Improved Shadow Bolt (Tier 1) changed to Increases the damage done by your Shadow Bolt spell by 1/2/3/4/5%, and your Shadow Bolt causes your target to be vulnerable to spell damage, increasing spell critical strike chance against that target by 1/2/3/4/5%. Effect lasts 30 sec.
- Molten Core moved to demonology.
- *New Talent* Molten Skin, Tier 2, 3 point talent – Reduces all damage taken by 2/4/6%.
- Wrecking Crew (Tier 10) now states that it no longer stacks with enrage.
- Blood Frenzy (Tier 9) now increases all physical damage done to the target by 2/4%. (Previously was 1/2%)
- Titan’s Grip (Tier 11) now reduces physical damage you deal by 10%.
- Sunder Armor now reduces target’s armor by 4% per application. Stacks up to 5. (Previously reduced armor by a set amount)