1-450 Skinning Leveling Guide
Leveling skinning is as simple as buying a skinning knife, killing a bunch of creatures, and then skinning them. You’ll get your skinning leveling in just a few hours and just lose the travel time between skinning locations. It’s easy to get your skinning leveling done very quickly if you know where to find the right animals for your current level. Here’s a quick 1-450 skinning leveling guide to help you.
Skinning Leveling Guide: Levels 1-75
- Go to the skinning trainer and learn Apprentice Skinning.
- Levels 1-75: Kharanos, Elwynn Forest, Sen’Jin Village, Mulgar area.
- Go back to the trainer and learn Journeyman Skinning.
Skinning Leveling Guide: Levels 75-150
- Levels 75-150: Loch Modan and The Wetlands, North Barrens and South Barens
- Go back to the skinning trainer and learn Expert Skinning.
Skinning Leveling Guide: Levels 150-200
- Levels 150-200: Hillsbrad, Arathi Highlands, Thousand Needles
- Go back to the trainer and learn Artisan Skinning.
Skinning Leveling Guide: Levels 200-300
- Levels 200-280: Feralas
- Levels 280-300: Un’Goro Crater
- Go back to the trainer and learn Master Skinning.
Skinning Leveling Guide: Levels 300-350
- Levels 300-315: Hellfire Peninsula
- Levels 315-350: Nagrand, Terokkar Forest
- Go back to the skinning trainer and learn Grand Master Skinning
Skinning Leveling Guide: Levels 350-450
- Levels 350-390: Howling Fjord, Borean Tundra
- Levels 390-450: Sholazar Basin
- 1-450 Herbalism Leveling Guide
- 1-450 Mining Leveling Guide
- 1-450 Fishing Leveling Guide
- 1-450 First Aid Leveling Guide
- 1-450 Jewelcrafting Leveling Guide