1-450 Mining Leveling Guide
Leveling mining can be very time consuming, but only because of all the travel time between zones. The biggest thing about mining leveling is that you should smelt everything you find. Smelting brings extra levels rapidly while you’re doing some mining leveling. It also saves you a little bit of globetrotting during your mining leveling. If you really want to get your mining leveling done quickly, just buy all the bars on the auction house and smelt your way through the mining levels.
Here’s a quick 1-450 mining leveling guide to get you started.
Mining Leveling Guide: Levels 1-50
- Go to the mining trainer and learn Apprentice Mining.
- Levels 1-50: Mine and smelt Copper— All level 10 starting areas
- Go back to the mining trainer and learn Journeyman Mining.
Mining Leveling Guide: Levels 50-125
- Levels 50-65: Mine and smelt Copper
- Levels 65-75: Mine and smelt Tin— the Barrens, Hillsbrad, Redridge Mountains, The Wetlands
- Levels 75-125: Mine and smelt Tin and Silver— Arathi Highlands, Thousand Needles, the Barrens. Also smelt Bronze (tin and copper bar).
- Go back to the trainer and learn Expert Mining.
Mining Leveling Guide: Levels 125-200
- Levels 125-155: Mine and smelt Iron— Arathi Highlands, Thousand Needles, Desolace
- Levels 155-175: Mine and smelt Gold— Arathi Highlands, The Hinterlands, the Badlands. Also smelt Steel (Iron Bar and Coal).
- Levels 175-200: Mine and smelt Mithril— The Hinterlands, Tanaris, the Badlands
- Go back to the trainer and learn Artisan Mining.
Mining Leveling Guide: Levels 200-300
- Levels 200-230: Mine and smelt Mithril.
- Levels 230-250: Mine and smelt Dark Iron— Burning Steppes, Searing Gorge, Molten Core . Also Mine and smelt Truesilver— The Hinterlands, Tanaris, Winterspring
- Levels 250-275: Mine and smelt Small Thorium— Un’Goro Crater, Silithus, Burning Steppes
- Levels 275-300: Mine and smelt Rich Thorium— Winterspring, Eastern Plaguelands, Azchara
- Go back to the trainer and learn Master Mining.
Mining Leveling Guide: Levels 300-350
- Levels 300-325: Mine and smelt Fel Iron— Hellfire Peninsula
- Levels 325-350: Mine and smelt Adamantite— Nagrand, Blade’s Edge Mountains, Netherstorm
- Go back to the trainer and learn Grand Master Mining.
Mining Leveling Guide: Levels 350-450
- Levels 350-375: Mine and smelt Rich Adamantite— Nagrand, Netherstorm, Shadowmoon Valley. Also mine and smelt Cobalt— Zul’drak, Howling Fjord, Borean Tundra
- Levels 375-400: Mine and smelt Rich Cobalt— Zul’drak, Howling Fjord, Borean Tundra. Also mine and smelt Khorium— Nagrand, Terokkar Forest
- Levels 400-425: Mine and smelt Saronite— Icecrown, Sholazar Basin, The Storm Peaks
- Levels 425-450: Mine and smelt Rich Saronite— Icecrown, Sholazar Basin, The Storm Peaks
- Level 450: Mine and smelt Titanium— Icecrown, Sholazar Basin, The Storm Peaks
- 1-450 Herbalism Leveling Guide
- 1-450 Blacksmithing Leveling Guide
- 1-450 Jewelcrafting Leveling Guide
- 1-450 Engineering Leveling Guide
- 1-450 Leatherworking Leveling Guide