1-450 Enchanting Leveling Guide
This guide is out of date and has been updated at the following location: Cataclysm Enchanting Leveling Guide 1-525
Leveling enchanting is very expensive, but it pays off in the end. Disenchanting items bring in a lot of gold through materials, which sell for top dollar on the auction house. The reason those materials sell so well is because of players who, like you, are leveling enchanting. As with all professions, some items are cheaper to make than others when you’re leveling enchanting. Beside gold, you’ll also need a lot of time because you’ll find enchanting leveling is very time consuming. In addition to all the enchanting recipes mentioned in this 1-450 enchanting leveling guide, also look for items to disenchant so you can get do your enchanting leveling even faster.
Here’s a quick 1-450 enchanting leveling guide to help you level quickly.
Enchanting Leveling Guide: Levels 1-50
- Go to the trainer and learn Apprentice Enchanting.
- Level 1: Runed Copper Rod (Copper Rod, Strange Dust, and Lesser Magic Essence)
- Levels 2-50: Levels Enchant Bracer: Minor Health (Strange Dust), Enchant Bracer: Minor Deflection (Lesser Magic Essence and Strange Dust)
- Go back to the trainer and learn Journeyman Enchanting.
Enchanting Leveling Guide: Levels 50-130
- Levels 50-80: Enchant Bracer: Minor Stamina (3 Strange Dust), Enchant Cloak: Minor Resistance (Strange Dust and 2 Lesser Magic Essence), Enchant Chest: Minor Absorption (2 Strange Dust and Lesser Magic Essence)
- Levels 80-100 Enchant Bracer: Minor Agility (2 Strange Dust and 1 Greater Magic Essence), Enchant Chest: Lesser Health (2 Strange Dust and 2 Lesser Magic Essence)
- Level 100: Runed Silver Rod (Silver Rod, 6 Strange Dust, 3 Greater Magic Essence, and Runed Copper Rod)
- Levels 101-115: Enchant Cloak: Minor Protection (3 Strange Dust and Greater Magic Essence)
- Levels 115-125: Enchant Cloak: Lesser Protection (6 Strange Dust and Small Glimmering Shard)
- Go back to the trainer and learn Expert Enchanting.
Enchanting Leveling Guide: Levels 130-200
- Levels 130-155: Enchant Bracer: Lesser Stamina (2 Soul Dust), Enchant Bracer: Lesser Strength (2 Soul Dust)
- Level 155: Runed Golden Rod (Golden Rod, Iridescent Pearl, 2 Greater Astral Essence, 2 Soul Dust, and Runed Silver Rod)
- Levels 156-175: Enchant Cloak: Defense (Small Glowing Shard and 3 Soul Dust)
- Levels 175-200: Enchant Cloak: Fire Resistance (Lesser Mystic Essence and Elemental Fire), Enchant Bracer: Strength (Vision Dust)
- Go back to the trainer and learn Artisan Enchanting.
Enchanting Leveling Guide: Levels 200-300
- Level 200-205: Runed Truesilver Rod (Truesilver Rod, Black Pearl, 2 Greater Mystic Essence, 2 Vision Dust, and Runed Golden Rod), Enchant Bracer: Strength
- Levels 205-225: Enchant Cloak: Greater Defense (3 Vision Dust), Enchant Boots: Stamina (5 Vision Dust), Enchant Gloves: Agility (Lesser Nether Essence and Vision Dust), Enchant Cloak: Resistance (Lesser Nether Essence)
- Levels 225-235: Enchant Chest: Superior Health (6 Vision Dust), Enchant Chest: Superior Mana (Greater Nether Essence and 2 Lesser Nether Essence)
- Levels 235-275: Enchant Boots: Agility (2 Greater Nether Essence), Enchant Gloves: Minor Haste (2 Large Radiant Shards and 2 Wildvine)
- Levels 275-300: Enchant Gloves: Greater Agility (2 Lesser Eternal Essence and 3 Illusion Dust) , Runed Arcanite Rod (Arcanite Rod, Golden Pearl, 10 Illusion Dust, 4 Greater Eternal Essence, Runed Truesilver Rod, and Large Brilliant Shard)
- Go back to the trainer and learn Master Enchanting.
Enchanting Leveling Guide: Levels 300-350
- Level 300: Runed Fel Iron Rod (Fel Iron Rod, 4 Greater Eternal Essence, 6 Large Brilliant Shards, and Runed Arcanite Rod)
- Levels 310-350: Enchant Chest: Restore Mana Prime (2 Lesser Planar Essence and 2 Arcane Dust), Enchant Gloves: Assault (8 Arcane Dust), Enchant Chest: Major Spirit (2 Greater Planar Essence), Enchant Gloves: Major Strength (12 Arcane Dust and Greater Planar Essence).
- Go back to the trainer and learn Grand Master Enchanting.
Enchanting Leveling Guide: Levels 350-450
- Level 350: Runed Adamantite Rod (Adamantite Rod, 8 Greater Planar Essence, 8 Large Prismatic Shards, Primal Might, and Runed Fel Iron Rod)—This recipe is available from vendors in the Outlands (Stonebreaker Hold or Temple of Telhamat)
- Levels 351-375: Enchant Chest: Exceptional Mana (6 Infinite Dust), Enchant Cloak: Speed (6 Infinite Dust), Enchant Bracers: Striking (6 Infinite Dust)
- Level 375: Runed Eternium Rod (Eternium Rod, 6 Greater Planar Essence, 6 Arcane Dust, and Runed Adamantite Rod)
- Levels 376-390: Enchant Bracers: Exceptional Intellect (10 Infinite Dust), Enchant Boots: Assault (4 Infinite Dust and 4 Lesser Cosmic Essence)
- Levels 390-425: Enchant Boots: Icewalker (8 Infinite Dust and Crystallized Water), Enchant Cloak: Superior Agility (9 Infinite Dust), Enchant Boots: Greater Spirit (10 Infinite Dust and Greater Cosmic Essence), Enchant Gloves: Precision (4 Greater Cosmic Essence), and Enchant Shield, Defense (6 Infinite Dust and 6 Eternal Earth)
- Level 425: Runed Titanium Rod (Titanium Rod, 40 Infinite Dust, 12 Greater Cosmic Essence, 8 Dream Shards, and Runed Eternium Rod)
- Levels 425-450: Any recipes bought from the enchanting vendor in Dalaran. You’ll need Dream Shards to buy them.