1-450 Blacksmithing Leveling Guide
This guide is now dated and has been updated with new changes. Please see our updated guide here: Blacksmithing Leveling Guide 1-525
Leveling blacksmithing is cheapest if you’re also a miner, but if speed’s what you want and money’s no object, just buy all your materials on the auction house and get your blacksmithing leveling done in an hour or two.
Here’s a quick 1-450 blacksmithing leveling guide to help you.
Blacksmithing Leveling Guide: Levels 1-65
- Go to the blacksmithing trainer and learn Apprentice Blacksmithing.
- Levels 1-25: Rough Sharpening Stone (Rough Stone)
- Levels 25-65: Rough Grinding Stones (2 Rough Stones each)
- Go back to the trainer and learn Journeyman Blacksmithing.
Blacksmithing Leveling Guide: Levels 65-125
- Levels 65-75: Coarse Sharpening Stone (Coarse Stone), Copper Chain Belt (6 Copper Bars each)
- Levels 75-100: Coarse Grinding Stone (2 Coarse Stones each), Runed Copper Belt (10 Copper Bars each)
- Levels 100-125: Silver Rod (Silver Bar and 2 Rough Grinding Stones each), Rough Bronze Leggings (6 Bronze Bars each)
- Go back to the trainer and learn Expert Blacksmithing.
Blacksmithing Leveling Guide: Levels 125-200
- Levels 125-150: Rough Bronze Leggings, Heavy Grinding Stone (3 Heavy Stones each)
- Levels 150-200: Golden Rod (Gold Bar and 2 Coarse Grinding Stones), Green Iron Leggings (8 Iron Bars, Heavy Grinding Stone, and Green Dye), Solid Grinding Stone (4 Solid Stones each)
- Go back to the trainer and learn Artisan Blacksmithing.
- Also choose a blacksmithing specialization. You’ll have to do a quest chain to unlock the specializations, which include armorsmith or weaponsmith.
Blacksmithing Leveling Guide: Levels 200-300
- Levels 200-215: Solid Grinding Stone, Heavy Mithril Shoulder (8 Mithril Bars and 6 Heavy Leathers)
- Levels 215-250: Heavy Mithril Shoulder, Heavy Mithril Gauntlet (6 Mithril Bars and 4 Mageweave), Steel Plate Helm (14 Steel Bars, Citrine, and Solid Grinding Stone), Heavy Mithril Boots (14 Mithril Bars and 4 Thick Leathers)
- Levels 250-275: Dense Sharpening Stone (Dense Stone), Thorium Bracers (8 Thorium Bars each)
- Levels 275-300: Imperial Plate Bracers (12 Thorium Bars each), Imperial Plate Belt (10 Thorium Bars and 6 Rugged Leathers)
- Go back to the trainer and learn Master Blacksmithing.
Blacksmithing Leveling Guide: Levels 300-350
- Levels 300-320: Thorium Boots (12 Thorium Bars and 8 Rugged Leathers), Thorium Helm (12 Thorium Bars and Star Ruby)
- Levels 320-330: Fel Iron Chain Tunic (9 Fel Iron Bars each), Lesser Rune of Warding (Adamantite Bar)
- Levels 330-350: Adamantite Cleaver (8 Adamantite Bars each), Fel Iron Breastplate (10 Fel Iron Bars each)
- Go back to the trainer and learn Grand Master Blacksmithing.
Blacksmithing Leveling Guide: Levels 350-450
- Levels 350-370: Fel Iron Breastplate, Cobalt Belt (4 Cobalt Bars each), Cobalt Boots (4 Cobalt Bars each)
- Levels 370-405: Cobalt Gauntlets (5 Cobalt Bars each), Spiked Cobalt Boots (7 Cobalt Bars each), Notched Cobalt War Axe (10 Cobalt Bars each)
- Levels 405-425: Brilliant Saronite Boots (12 Saronite Bars each), Tempered Saronite Bracers (13 Saronite Bars each), Eternal Belt Buckle (4 Saronite Bars, Eternal Earth, Eternal Water, and Eternal Shadow)
- Levels 425-450: Titanium Weapon Chain (2 Saronite bars and Titanium Bar), Daunting Legplates (14 Saronite Bars and Eternal Earth), Any Epic items other players need.
- Blacksmithing 1-375 Leveling Guide
- 1-450 Jewelcrafting Leveling Guide
- Jewelcrafting 1-375 Leveling Guide
- 1-450 Tailoring Leveling Guide
- 1-450 Alchemy Leveling Guide