1-450 Jewelcrafting Leveling Guide
Leveling Jewelcrafting is very expensive, even if your other profession is mining. However, Jewelcrafters will have no problem making all that gold back quickly because the items made by jewelcrafting sell for lots of gold on the auction house.
Here’s a quick 1-450 jewelcrafting leveling guide to show you which items to focus on to power-level your jewelcrafting profession.
Jewelcrafting Leveling Guide : Levels 1-50
- Visit a trainer and learn Apprentice Jewelcrafting
- Levels 1-25: Delicate Copper Wire (2 Copper Bars each)
- Levels 25-50: Rough Stone Statue (8 Rough Stones), Tigerseye Band (Tigerseye and Delicate Copper Wire), Malachite Pendant (Malachite and Delicate Copper Wire)
- Go back to the trainer and learn Journeyman Jewelcrafting.
Jewelcrafting Leveling Guide : Levels 50-125
- Levels 50-75: Bronze Settings (2 Bronze Bars each)
- Levels 75-100: Elegant Silver Ring (Silver Bar), Simple Pearl Ring (Small Lustrous Pearl, Bronze Setting, and 2 Copper Bars), Gloom Band (2 Shadowgems, Bronze Setting, and 2 Delicate Copper Wires), Ring of Silver Might (2 Silver Bars)
- Levels 100-125: Ring of Twilight Shadows (2 Shadowgems and 2 Bronze Bars), Heavy Stone Statue (8 Heavy Stones)
- Go back to the trainer and learn Expert Jewelcrafting.
Jewelcrafting Leveling Guide : Levels 125-200
- Levels 125-150: Pendant of the Agate Shield (Moss Agate and Bronze Setting)—This pattern is available for purchase at vendors in Thousand Needles and the Wetlands.
- Levels 150-200: Mithril Filigree (2 Mithril Bars each), Engraved Truesilver Ring (Truesilver Bar and 2 Mithril Filigrees), Jade Eye (Jade and 2 Elemental Earth) –The Jade Eye pattern is available for purchase from vendors in Ironforge or Undercity.
- Go back to the trainer and learn Artisan Jewelcrafting.
Jewelcrafting Leveling Guide : Levels 200-300
- Levels 200-220: Engraved Truesilver Ring, Citrine Ring of Rapid Healing (Citrine and 2 Mithril Bars)
- Levels 220-225: Aquamarine Pendant of the Warrior (Aquamarine and 3 Mithril Filigrees)
- Levels 225-250: Thorium Settings (Thorium Bar)
- Levels 250-300: Ruby Pendant of Fire (Star Ruby and Thorium Setting), Simple Opal Ring (Large Opal and Mithril Thorium Setting), Onslaught Ring (Thorium Setting, Powerful Mojo, and Essence of Earth), Sapphire Pendant of Winter Night (Blue Sapphire, Essence of Undeath, and Thorium Setting), Emerald Lion Ring (2 Huge Emeralds and Thorium Setting)
- Go back to your trainer and learn Master Jewelcrafting.
Jewelcrafting Leveling Guide : Levels 300-350
- Levels 300-350: Any orange patterns on your jewelcrafting tab. Check the prices of materials on your server because the cheapest items to make will depend entirely on which server you play on.
- Go to the trainer and learn Grand Master Jewelcrafting.
Jewelcrafting Leveling Guide : Levels 350-450
- Levels 350-390: Any gems that are orange on your Jewelcrafting tab. Look for items that are cheap to make and sell for a lot on the auction house. Once again, this changes a lot from server to server.
- Levels 390-425: Stoneguard Band (2 Eternal Earth), Shadowmight Ring (Eternal Earth and Eternal Shadow)
- Levels 425-450: Northrend Meta Gems (Whichever ones you or your friends need for endgame play. There are a ton of them!), Dazzling Forest Emerald (Forest Emerald)