Warrior Talent Builds
ZugGaming has the bes
t Warrior talent builds for you. All of Warriors talent specs are used in end game raiding and pvp. Although most warrior talent builds are pretty basic, make sure to check the spec for your weapon.
Warrior PvP Talent Builds
Unfortunately for Warriors, they are limited to specing arms for pvp. Except for season 5, arms is the most viable spec for warriors
in arena. The biggest difference in warrior talent builds is the difference in weapon spec.
- Arms PvP 54/14/0 - Basic arms pvp with mace spec
- Arms PvP 57/11/0 – Arms pvp with improved hamstring
Warrior PvE Talent Builds
In pve Warriors can spec for
dps or tanking. Most raid groups will consist of one prot spec warrior and one dps spec warrior. Arms dps is usually lower then fury, but has talents to improve bleed effects which is beneficial to the raids.
- Arms PvE 55/16/0 -Raid dps spec with buffs for bleed effects
- Fury PvE 18/53/0 -Highest raid dps spec
- Prot Tanking 15/3/51 -Standard raid boss prot tanking spec
- Prot Tanking 16/4/51 – High threat tanking pve spec
Warrior Leveling Talent Builds
Warriors are a great class to level because you can play all specs and learn your class. Both prot and arm talents specs are great for aoe leveling. Fury has the least down time because bloodthirst heals back most of the damage taken. All warrior leveling specs are great for instance leveling also.
- Fury Leveling 15/56/0 – Highest damage output leveling build
- Prot Leveling 15/5/51 – Basic instance tanking and aoe leveling build
- Arms Leveling 54/17/0 – Aoe leveling dps build
- Priest Talent Builds
- Death Knight Talent Builds
- Druid Talent Builds
- Rogue Talent Builds
- Shaman Talent Builds