Warlock Talent Builds
ent buildsbuy viagra online are unique for pvp and pve. ZugGaming has a great guide to Warlock talent builds to keep you on your way. The success of a warlock in pvp depends a lot on his pet, while in pve it depends on dot timers and cast rotations.
Warlock PvP Talent Builds
The main role of warlocks in pvp is to output damage and crowd control, similar to mages. Warlocks are mostly cloth tanks, so all pvp specs will consist of soul link spec to decrease damage taken by the warlock.
- Affliction PvP 54/17/0 – Standard affliction pvp spec
- Destro PvP 0/20/51 – Succubus spec destro talent build
Warlock PvE Talent Builds
Warlocks main purpose in raids is to dps. There are some Warlock talent builds designed to increase the raid dps, but most of them are purely the highest damage output. Warlocks can raid as either affliction or destruction spec depending on personal preference.
- Affliction PvE 56/0/15 – Raid dps affliction spec
- Demon PvE 3/53/15 – Raid buffing pve spec
- Destro PvE 3/13/55 – High damage output destro spec
Warlock Leveling Talent Builds
Warlocks are one of the best class to level with life tap and drain soul, the class requires almost no down time. Most warlocks choose to level as Demonology because of the ability of the pet to tank and output a lot of damage itself.
- Affliction Leveling 51/8/12 – Aoe
leveling build, roll dots on multiple targets
- Demon Leveling 11/55/5 – Pet tanking leveling build