Mana Tomb Stealth Farming
If you’re a rogue then you may already be aware of this, if not…sit down, because you’re going to be floored when you realize how much gold you could have been making for years! Stealth farming in the mana tombs is one of the quickest and easiest ways for a rogue to make some serious gold. You don’t need amazing gear, any particular talent spec or God-like skills, all you need is a level 70 rogue and 350+ lock picking.
Stealth farming mana tombs as a rogue really could not be any more simple.
- Walk in Mana Tombs on normal mode
- Kill the 2-3 mob packs guarding each of the 2 chests
- Loot the chest
- Walk out, reset theinstance, repeat.
Your server will ultimately determine the amount of gold you are able to make using this strategy, but in my experience the mana tomb farming runs have yielded as much as 500 gold per hour. Check out the video to see how it’s done.
- Primal Air and Fire Farming Guide
- WoW Gold Farming Tip #1
- Rogue Stealth Guide
- WoW Gold Farming Tips #6 – Jewelcrafting, Prospecting, and Auction House
- WoW Gold Tip Video #2 – Alchemy, Professions, and Server Economy 101