Updated WotLK Glyphs
A few new glyphs added in the most recent beta build. Very disappointing to see the glyph of preparation has been changed (previously it reduced the cooldown of prep by 2 minutes). A 3 minute preparation would have been pretty insane though (new talent reduces it by 2.5/5 minutes).
Make to check out wotlk glyphs compiled for additional class inscription glyphs.
- Glyph of Resonating Power – Reduces the rage cost of your Thunder Clap ability by 5.0.
- Glyph of Rune Strike – Increases the critical strike chance of your Rune Strike by 10% but increases cost by 5.0 runic power. Down from 50.
- Glyph of Fading – Reduces the mana cost of your Fade spell by 30%. Down from 50%.
- Glyph of Spirit of Redemption – All heals cast while Spirit of Redemption is active have a 20% chance to increase the remaining duration of Spirit of Redemption by 5 sec. Down from 20 sec.
- Glyph of Preparation – Your Preparation ability also instantly resets the cooldown of Blade Flurry, Dismantle, and Kick.
- Glyph of Garrote – Reduces the duration of your Garrote ability by 3.0 sec and increases the total damage it deals by 20%. Down from 45%.
- Glyph of Aimed Shot – Reduces the mana cost of your Aimed Shot ability by 20%.
- Glyph of Aquatic Form – Increases your swim speed by 50% while in Aquatic Form. Up from 20%.
- Glyph of Thorns – Removed.
- Glyph of Regrowth – Increases the healing of your Regrowth spell by 20% if your Regrowth effect is still active on the target. Down from 50%.
- Glyph of Exorcism – Your Exorcism also interrupts spellcasting for 2 sec.
- Glyph of Flash of Light – Your Flash of Light heals for 50% less initially, but also heals for 140.0% of its inital effect over 15 sec.
- Glyph of the Warhorse – Removed
- Glyph of the Wise – Reduces the mana cost of your Seal of Wisdom spell by 50%.