Gold Making Strategy #4 – Fishing Gold Tips
Many people think making lots of gold in World of Warcraft comes in 2 varieties…
- Spending countless hours killing the same group of mobs again and again
- Using gimmicks to somehow turn a switch for 300g / hour to the “on” position
This just couldn’t be further from the truth. I can’t tell you the number of people I’ve personally known who fall into that second category. Fortunately, there are solutions, and this week’s gold tip exposes one of those. For those of you who didn’t pick up from the title, we’re talking about fishing this week.
Fishing is just one of those professions that I think a lot of people really miss the boat on…queue the drums, lol, but really you can make a lot of gold with fishing in a very reasonable amount of gold. Check out the short video below to see how I’m making 195-200g an hour by just using standard fishing practices in combination with sound economic principles…and how you can use these same techniques to start making a lot of gold every day with fishing!
- WoW Gold Making Strategy #3 – Changing Markets and WotLK Speculation
- WoW Gold Tip Video #2 – Alchemy, Professions, and Server Economy 101
- Zuggy’s Gold Mastery Guide 3.0 Now Live!
- WoW Gold Farming Tip #1
- Zuggy’s Gold Mastery Guide 2.0 Coming Soon!