Moonkin Druid / Rogue 2v2 Arena Video: Buddhist & Lewt

rogue moonkin druid strategyFor those of you that have been even vaguely aware of the
rogue community then the name Buddhist should sound very familiar. Previously Buddhist has been known for his humorous videos, but I hope his most recent release is a sign of things to come.

Without question, this is one of the best moonkin / rogue 2v2 videos I’ve seen. In addition to be quite entertaining, Buddhist has included textual commentary throughout the video. These notes, though brief, give a some great insights into each strategy on a team by team basis.

If you’re having some trouble really finding success with druid / rogue 2v2 I’d strongly suggest checking out this video. It’s got great pointers and a wide variety of matchups.

Download here or stream below.

Author: Buddhist
Title: Lewt carries me in 2v2
Players:
1) Lewt – Druid – 48/0/13
2) Buddhist – Rogue – 41/20/0 and 20/0/41

1. Rogue / Druid 2v2 Arena Strategy
  2. Shadow Priest / Rogue vs. Warrior / Druid 2v2 Arena Strategy
  3. Druid / Warrior / Rogue vs. Rogue / Mage / Priest 3v3 Arena Strategy
  4. Druid / Warrior vs. Mage / Rogue 2v2 Arena Spec
  5. Druid / Warrior vs. Priest / Rogue 2v2 Arena Strategy

Comments

9 Responses to “Moonkin Druid / Rogue 2v2 Arena Video: Buddhist & Lewt”

1. Károly Magyar on September 3rd, 2008 7:41 am

In the “Lewt carries me in 2v2″ video i can see an addon what shows the buffs debuffs weapon buffs etc. Does anyone can help me what is that addon calld pls?

I hope anyone will help me!

Thanks a lot in advance

2. Zuggy on September 3rd, 2008 8:43 am

I believe you’re talking about the target buff / debuff bars. I think the addon is Pitbull, he has it setup to show buffs below the bar and debuffs above (which are also doubled in size).

3. Károly Magyar on September 3rd, 2008 9:52 am

First: ty to you for the quick answer but that unit frame addon is the X-Perl.
    You can see some icons next to the minimap and below, the weapon buffs are in purple debuffs are in red and the buffs are in green (if i remember well). I’m seaking a realy well customisable buff/debuff addon but i don’t like the Elkbuffbars :)

4. Zuggy on September 3rd, 2008 1:18 pm

I see what you’re talking about now, though I’m still not sure what addon that is. I looked through some of the debuff / buff addons over at curse and I don’t see anything that resembles that.

5. S-Scythe on September 3rd, 2008 1:56 pm

Look at Buddhist Enlightenment, he has a download option with his entire add-ons package. It’s a video too, but it’s pretty lengthy(30 min).

6. Zuggy on September 3rd, 2008 2:03 pm

Here’s the link to his ui download. Enjoy

7. Károly Magyar on September 3rd, 2008 3:45 pm

Thanks a lot guys!!!!

8. Amelya on June 8th, 2010 4:47 pm

anyone still using that addon who can upload it again?
    would be nice…