Priest / Rogue vs. Druid / Warrior 2v2 Arena Strategy
The druid / warrior combo is the first major road block for the rogue / priest combo. It’s just a fundamentally strong class combination. Basically, this combo is the reason combat maces is the ideal spec. Combat maces really allows you to punish the warrior, other specs just can’t compare.
So what’s the basic strategy? Well, the rogue will be on the warrior and the priest should be trying to fear / mana burn on the druid. It’s going to be a long fight and it’s going to be frustrating at times.
The basic goal of this team is keeping constant pressure / lock down on the warrior all the while looking for the blind / vanish / sap combo on the druid. With good fear / mana burn pressure on the druid will limit his ability to just spam cyclone and drink.
If you can pull off the blind / sap combo your priest need to be ready to turn around and start dropping some DPS bombs. Smite, DoTs, everything he’s got. In addition, he should be looking to extend the the blind / sap combo with a fear.
Can’t get enough arena strategy? Check out the complete priest / rogue 2v2 arena guide!
- Priest / Rogue vs. Paladin / Warrior 2v2 Arena Strategy
- Priest / Rogue vs. Shaman / Warrior 2v2 Arena Strategy
- Priest / Rogue vs. Paladin / Warlock 2v2 Arena Strategy
- Priest / Rogue vs. Warlock / Rogue 2v2 Arena Strategy
- Priest / Rogue vs. Shadow Priest / Rogue 2v2 Arena Strategy